MarcStevens.net Forum

Full Version: "Every day..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: you-must-fight-them-dj-movie-quotes-i-lu...540768.jpg]

--NonCatity2
Gotta say I've always found pictures of cats with "inspirational messages" kind of weird and creepy. It's like something in a dentist office. The corniness of it makes me feel incredibly awkward.

-NonE-Prime
(11-22-2011 12:34 PM)Kel Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta say I've always found pictures of cats with "inspirational messages" kind of weird and creepy. It's like something in a dentist office. The corniness of it makes me feel incredibly awkward.

-NonE-Prime

Ah. So that's it. We've been wondering why you're so incredibly awkward, but all of us are WAY too polite to actually ask. So thanks for putting our minds at rest. One less thing to worry about. Now, as to this hallucination Marc has about some book or something... you got any ideas whatz up with THAT? Huh?

- NonE
(11-22-2011 02:45 PM)NonEntity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2011 12:34 PM)Kel Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta say I've always found pictures of cats with "inspirational messages" kind of weird and creepy. It's like something in a dentist office. The corniness of it makes me feel incredibly awkward.

-NonE-Prime

Ah. So that's it. We've been wondering why you're so incredibly awkward, but all of us are WAY too polite to actually ask.

It wasn't meant to be personal. I didn't realize I would strike such a nerve with you. Though after having heard your very muppet-like voice on the radio I can definitely picture you being one of those cat calendar people. You fit the bill.

NonEntity Wrote:Now, as to this hallucination Marc has about some book or something... you got any ideas whatz up with THAT? Huh?

- NonE

I've heard it's coming down the pike soon, but it probably won't have any kittens in it.

-NonE-Prime (keepin' his distance from creepy cat calendar weirdos)Confused
Reference URL's