Greetings from Waterville, Quebec
Current time: 10-25-2014, 12:44 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: bruce.Codere
Last Post: bruce.Codere
Replies: 14
Views: 2810

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Hello everyone. Long story, short version. 2009 lost my job in the oil patch, for which I'm grateful because it was wrecking my health. Sept. 2010 I lost my Mom, and was named executor of her will. In Jan 2011 Dad died, and I was named executor for the estate. I was given blanket authority by my brother and his son (the other two named inheritors) to manage affairs. It's been an emotionally rough experience, compounded by my wife and I separating, for which I'm grateful for both our sakes. There's a mortgage on the house. There in my Mom's Federal and QC income tax filed (at the time I was unaware I could at least sign under stress and duress) but unpayed. Dad's Federal was (though I realize now there was no obligation, but it was the smallest amount of the four. I'll dig up numbers later. The mortgage balance is a bit under $40,000. I'm aware of the Bank of Canada lawsuit. (I'm aware 'of' also means 'without', that Canada is a U.K. Colony without a constitution and with a de facto government, under an invalid British Crown).

So my situation is that I know already that I am under no obligation to pay the big Federal income tax, but nothing has been established on paper.

As far as Quebec income Tax, I'm aware Quebec is technically a State in anarchy and without a Constitution in a private Admiralty jurisdiction since 1968, and since 1982 with no juridical reach outside its border and with Canada having no juridical reach inside Quebec, owing to Article 33).

I'll hold back on law history, which I'm gobbling up as fast as I can, and bring this to a human level.

This is most emphatically a personal quest to define myself. My ambitions require operations of law. I want to live simply and off to the side in a world that was engineered to collapse internally. I'm a tribal communist. In my heart a manifesto, a personal Constitution is germinating. I need help to build the legal soil in which to plant it firm and true.

I'm all too aware that law is words, and words are spelled, and spells are magic, so law is magic. It's my wish to learn the language and operations of law to express my freedom to be responsible for myself with full liability and full benefit, and where benefit is only derived in the service of the land and the people. I am looking to bring honour and dignity to my eventual days in Court, where status has been established, jurisdiction is established, and adjudication favours the conceptual weight of the cases for which I seek equity.

Mom was a teacher whose Mom was a teacher who want her children to be teacher's. I'm no academic. I do have a passion for words and expression. While I'm in a French culture, I only deal with English jurisprudence and Acts and Statutes, although I read some of the French out of curiosity. French legalese is a creature I shall never tame in this lifetime. English legalese is natural to me. I have no explanation, other than my default language is English.

I know I'm in for a ride. I'll be happy to keep you posted. Thanks for being here. peace be with you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: Greetings from Waterville, Quebec
(04-25-2012 08:11 PM)bruce.Codere Wrote:  I'm all too aware that law is words, and words are spelled, and spells are magic, so law is magic.

Actually, law is the willingness to use violence to gain power over others. If that is what you want to do, go for it, but don't call it magic, it's simple evil.

Or, as Marc says, Law is opinions backed by a gun.

- NonE

- NonE .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-25-2012, 09:12 PM
(04-25-2012 08:24 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(04-25-2012 08:11 PM)bruce.Codere Wrote:  I'm all too aware that law is words, and words are spelled, and spells are magic, so law is magic.

Actually, law is the willingness to use violence to gain power over others. If that is what you want to do, go for it, but don't call it magic, it's simple evil.

- NonE

Have to agree there. And besides with that line of logic everything written or spoken is "magic". Are not all words spelled? You just used words. Ones that were spelled even! Have you now cast a spell? Did you practice magic in writing your post?

It seems like you may have some remnants of freeman-esque cult teachings still weighing you down. I hope you'll stick around long enough to shake the rest of that nonsense off. My best piece of advice is to read Marc's book if you haven't already.

Anywho, welcome to the forum!Big Grin

-NonE-Prime

Why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to throw in your two cents? Somebody's making a penny here....
04-26-2012, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2012 08:42 AM by bruce.Codere.)
Thanks for the replies. I agree with you both, because really, that to me is just what they think and how they think. Of course it's evil. Which is exactly why I want to step out of the good-evil paradigm. But I need to hold up a mirror to all that to create windows. I've found research also that shows it's a war economy and a war government structure. I need no convincing there Wink And I want peace more than anything. I trust the approach to make friends with the enemy and to never turn my back. I want to withdraw from the system ultimately.

It's a situation. I'm working it through. I appreciate the keen minds of the people here. I'm always open to new ways of seeing things Smile

peace

(04-25-2012 09:12 PM)Kel Wrote:  

- NonE

Have to agree there. And besides with that line of logic everything written or spoken is "magic". Are not all words spelled? You just used words. Ones that were spelled even! Have you now cast a spell? Did you practice magic in writing your post?

It seems like you may have some remnants of freeman-esque cult teachings still weighing you down. I hope you'll stick around long enough to shake the rest of that nonsense off. My best piece of advice is to read Marc's book if you haven't already.

Anywho, welcome to the forum!Big Grin

-NonE-Prime

Now to mention a few more points. I never went into any detail with the Freeman approach when I first got interested a few years ago and mostly rejected it and recently became interested in the sovereign approach. I looked up the word freeman in a few places, so right from that there are reasons to be turned off.

I'm aware of the irony of using words, but then I ask if words make you smile then is that kind of magic just a form of balance for all the rest?

I love words, it's just that I'm acutely aware how they are manipulated. I seek clarity. Smile

Also, going through the Highway Safety Code for the province, “legal person” means a legal entity, partnership or natural person carrying on business under a firm name or using a vehicle mainly for commercial or professional purposes; (personne morale)

Personne morale is the strawman. That's the way out. Traveling for non-commercial reasons is all I do with a vehicle anyway.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc...2R29_A.htm

So it's info on the mortgage that I need to dig up. Does anyone have background in that? Ploughing through the book at this stage is asking too much of me, I'm afraid, unless the situation I'm in allows for lawful remedy by canceling the amount owing through operations I need to learn. I'll do all the research I can, but this one is just plain over my head right now. Smile Thanks. Bruce
04-26-2012, 09:04 AM
I came up with a new phrase last night that you may enjoy: (Of course it's very possible someone else has also come up with this phrase...)

Free Range Human Being

Big Grin

- NonE

- NonE .).

04-26-2012, 12:09 PM
Yup Idea Now I just gotta rig me a solar powered portable juicer and start ruminating seriously on all these big beautiful fields of study. Smile

(04-26-2012 09:04 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  I came up with a new phrase last night that you may enjoy: (Of course it's very possible someone else has also come up with this phrase...)

Free Range Human Being

Big Grin

- NonE
04-26-2012, 09:02 PM

- NonE

I think Bruce is onto something here. Words and sentences are magic. Their construction conveys a meaning, and it is that meaning which, when conveyed with evil intent, encourages people to act coercively and violently. The goons that enforce 'the law' aren't the most intellectual on the planet. It isn't far removed from reality to suggest that 'the law' casts a spell on them and manipulates their behaviour.
04-26-2012, 09:16 PM
(04-26-2012 09:02 PM)Jonathanr Wrote:  It isn't far removed from reality to suggest that 'the law' casts a spell on them and manipulates their behaviour.

At which point no one is responsible for anything they do and everything can be blamed on others. Good luck with that.

- NonE

- NonE .).

04-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Where did I say they weren't responsible?
04-27-2012, 05:40 AM
(04-26-2012 09:47 PM)Jonathanr Wrote:  Where did I say they weren't responsible?

Why, you "said" it when you used words!! (they are magical after all) Confused

[Image: TrainWreck1.gif]

[here's to hopin' somebody defines this magical word "blah" "magic" before this gets piled any deeper and wider...]

--NonSense2i

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Keep in mind here that freedom demands responsibility in equal measure.

Another thing is the US, Canada, and New Zealand have invalid Constitutions and the UK is a Papal Fief of the Vatican, except for the city sate of London, and the Temple Bar, which is reputed to have no title. With all the facts and court cases underway, it's impossible for me to support statism in any form. I'm into the Common Law. No harm no crime. That simple. Smile

http://basic-fraud.com/
http://www.detaxcanada.org/cmlaw1.htm
04-28-2012, 03:28 PM
(04-28-2012 02:30 PM)bruce.Codere Wrote:  
...invalid Constitutions...

This phrase is redundant.

- NonE Cool

- NonE .).

04-28-2012, 03:41 PM
(04-28-2012 03:28 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(04-28-2012 02:30 PM)bruce.Codere Wrote:  
...invalid Constitutions...

This phrase is redundant.

- NonE Cool

I was going to comment on that, but you beat me to the punch.

I guess I'll just frame it in the form of a question. Bruce, what do you mean when you say invalid Constitution?

-Nondissin'

Why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to throw in your two cents? Somebody's making a penny here....
04-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Bruce,

From what you say it sounds as though you might find Somali Customary Law to be well worth reading about and contemplating. It is the closest thing I've run across to an equitable means of conflict resolution. There are several posts and threads about it scattered hither and thither on this forum should you care to indulge.

- NonE

- NonE .).

04-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Hi NonE and Kel,

Well, addressing a few points all at once, I'm using Invalid Constitution because my research describes it as such. I have yet to find a valid one, but I haven't been researching as long as some of you folks. Point taken on that, though. I've been researching seriously for only a few months, and it'll show, but that's the deal. Basically, I'm looking for some guidance on a mortgage issue, and to pass on what I learn. A friend suggested I ask here. I've posted that request as a thread of it's own now. I'm just working on figuring this out, and it's work, lots of it and that's ok. It doesn't pay but I'd like it to pay off.

Bruce