Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 62
Views: 15236

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
newbee from Illinois, needs help
04-27-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: newbee from Illinois, needs help
(04-27-2012 03:07 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  What you don't seem to understand is I don't have to answer your line of questioning.

You say that as though I were trying to set you up. I wasn't. My line of questioning was empirical and initially sincere. But I was stonewalled at every attempt. You've shown little to no respect and for that matter integrity.

You're right, you don't have to answer my "line of questioning". And I'm not going to embark on some wild goose chase because you would rather play games than be up front.

You've revealed your true colors quite vividly here.

-NonE-Prime

Why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to throw in your two cents? Somebody's making a penny here....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2012, 03:32 PM
(04-28-2012 03:07 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Either your interested in the info or your not.

Wow, Kel, I didn't know you had your own personal interested! Does it eat much? I'd be afraid it would cause too much trouble, so I never have acquired my own. I'm impressed!

- NonE (I DO have my very own not, however. It seems to fit me.)

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-28-2012, 04:11 PM
(04-28-2012 03:32 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(04-28-2012 03:07 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Either your interested in the info or your not.

Wow, Kel, I didn't know you had your own personal interested! Does it eat much? I'd be afraid it would cause too much trouble, so I never have acquired my own. I'm impressed!

It's worth the effort. I treat it like a Mogwai. The same rules that applied to Gizmo apply to my interested.

(04-28-2012 03:07 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  ONCE AGAIN...if you follow the links I wouldn't have to answer any stupid questions.

Questions of fact are stupid? I knew asking questions was a form of dissing, but I didn't think that affected their veracity.

(04-28-2012 03:07 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  ...I just don't have the time for smart a$$es.

Or your interested in being a smart a$$.

... after the arrests smart a$$.

"Smart @$$". Do I smell projection?

I was interested in a rational discussion. That was my mistake.

(04-28-2012 03:07 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  I have NO PROBLEM defending myself from ANY attacks!

I think that was the problem. You were already in defense mode. Nobody "attacked" you. Unless you're of the same ilk as the IRS agents Marc deals with, in thinking that questions are arguments and I guess a form of "dissing" as well.

In any case I regret attempting to engage you in discussion. And I wholly apologize for wasting your precious time with my questions stupid disses.

-Nonsmart@$$

Why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to throw in your two cents? Somebody's making a penny here....
04-28-2012, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 10:08 PM by Dionysus.)
(04-28-2012 03:07 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Your going to look like a COMPLETE FOOL after the arrests smart a$$.

Kel, you ignorant slut. Don't you get it? You see-eth, it's like this-eth: The bankster/politico Pigs have the state thugs/law enforcement Dogs under their thumb and in their employ. So of course, the Dogs are going to turn on their masters for no good reason and against their best interests, and do what the Sheep (you and me) desire them to do. Don't you watch movies? Don't you know the good guys always win? Don't be such a weak-minded fool. You obviously haven't been listening to Alex Jones enough, or followed all of gearheadmmm's arcane, esoteric links. Does gearheadmmm have to hold you by the hand, little boy?? Just listen to Alex Jones, follow gearheadmmm's links, and bash yourself over the head with a hammer repeatedly, and the criminal network of Dogs and Pigs will automagically surrender without a fight. If you can't figure that out by now, you're unfit for existence. Gawd!!!! People like you drive me nuts!!!

He's noble enough to know what's right
But weak enough not to choose it
He's wise enough to win the world
But fool enough to lose it
He's a New World man - Rush
04-29-2012, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 12:44 AM by Kel.)
I DO get it now. I dew, I due, I doo!

Thank you for the reality check. I feel so alive! God Alex bless you, sir.

"The best part of waking up are handlers up your butt is Foldger's in your cuuup"

BTW, "automagically"? Love it!

-NonE-Prime

04-29-2012, 07:37 AM
(04-29-2012 12:43 AM)Kel Wrote:  BTW, "automagically"? Love it!

-NonE-Prime

That word came out of someone's brain in the software industry in the, oh... early 80s I think. It is won of the more wonderfuller words I know.

- NonE

04-30-2012, 08:33 AM
[Image: 581352_432921260066754_318175494874665_1...6479_n.jpg]

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2012, 12:01 PM
(04-30-2012 08:33 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  [Image: 581352_432921260066754_318175494874665_1...6479_n.jpg]

Def!

Big Grin

- NonE

05-01-2012, 04:59 PM
This thread has been one of the most worthless wastes bandwidth. SO these are Marc Stevens Disciples huh?
05-01-2012, 08:43 PM
(05-01-2012 07:27 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Sorry man, I tried to post some info that some disagreed with and it all went bad. I have refrained from posting that stuff for awhile but as you can see it hasn't helped the situation. Court tomorrow, will post result. Hoping for a continuance, until after the ARRESTS! If your from Ill see thread "Had an unbelievably honest day in court" for the doc that was filed.

Where is court at - you said western suburbs, I thought? What time?
05-02-2012, 02:46 PM
(05-02-2012 10:13 AM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Court today. Demurer was filed late. DA was Pissed when I served it to him. he made me wait about an hour and a half before his assistant tried to get me to plead, that didn't work out to well for her. As I was very polite until she asked me what I would like to plead. I immediately said "I'm not pleading" and returned to my seat. I could see the look on the DA's face, not happy. DA's assistant took the folder and placed it on the bench. I was called. Judge reviewed Motion. He asked me if the DA had received a copy. I told him that DA's office at the satellite court was always closed and that I had handed it to him personally that morning and that he reviewed it. The DA's assistant told the judge that I wanted a verified complaint and that the ticket was a verified complaint. The judge agreed. I pointed out that the motion clearly states that it is not. The judge then asked the DA's assistant how much time they would need to research the motion and I suggested the end of july. He agreed. Now maybe I'll file no standing motion?

I would have had the lack of standing in the original motion. What issues did you raise in the one you filed?

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
05-03-2012, 03:55 AM
(05-02-2012 02:46 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  
(05-02-2012 10:13 AM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Court today. Demurer was filed late. DA was Pissed when I served it to him. he made me wait about an hour and a half before his assistant tried to get me to plead, that didn't work out to well for her. As I was very polite until she asked me what I would like to plead. I immediately said "I'm not pleading" and returned to my seat. I could see the look on the DA's face, not happy. DA's assistant took the folder and placed it on the bench. I was called. Judge reviewed Motion. He asked me if the DA had received a copy. I told him that DA's office at the satellite court was always closed and that I had handed it to him personally that morning and that he reviewed it. The DA's assistant told the judge that I wanted a verified complaint and that the ticket was a verified complaint. The judge agreed. I pointed out that the motion clearly states that it is not. The judge then asked the DA's assistant how much time they would need to research the motion and I suggested the end of july. He agreed. Now maybe I'll file no standing motion?

I would have had the lack of standing in the original motion. What issues did you raise in the one you filed?

Dude I am impressed - THe very fact that you got them to "review the motion" is freaking AWESOME!!!!!
05-14-2014, 05:18 AM
I stumbled on to this. It seems gearheadmm's first post to the forum was as an unregistered guest:
(02-17-2012 04:57 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Hi guys, Noob here.

There's 3 pages of replies. Most of gearheadmm's posts have been deleted because he posted them under his registered forum name.

(05-02-2014 02:49 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  SHOW ME WHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION WHERE IT CONTROLS ANY "CITIZEN"? WHERE?

Can you show me in the constitution where it controls any person, place or thing? Where?

It seems your question presupposes/implies -- you're presupposing -- that a claim has been made that the constitution controls citizens. Who, on this forum, made that alleged claim?

-- Investigating

[/quote]
05-14-2014, 03:23 PM
A$$Clown jr's post has been answered,
BUT, he's still at it.
Pathetic.

Just so this post doesn't get lost in that other waste of bandwidth.

(05-11-2014 12:46 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:45 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 06:37 PM)Dionysus Wrote:  eye2:

Why??????????!???!?!????????

I'm starting to question why I'm even on this forum.

Shouldn't you be instead asking why EYE2 is on this forum? Investigating

- NonEyeToo
Two very good questions,
That will not get answered because it shows your intentions.
Why am I on this forum?
Well, kinda looks like I'm not anymore.
I have deleted most of my 1000 posts and don't plan to contribute any more.
Not that I contributed any thing you approved of.
Not that I need A$$Clown approval.
So if you don't like it...
The fact that you A$$Clowns are STILL trying to stir up shit PROVES my point.
Your worse than a bunch of vindictive women.
I have left certain threads that show what a bunch of A$$Clowns you all are.

THE A$$CLOWN PLAY GROUND IS ALL YOURS.
So you can all GROW THE FUCK UP NOW...
Yea, right.
And find someone else to aim your egotistical attacks at.
I really have better things to do.
As many of the other high turnover members that used to frequent here do.

Motives?
What difference does it make?
You poo pooed anything I've posted, so what does it matter.
I won two tickets, lost one, but I can't seem to get any more.
I WIN.
I will be back to tell you all, "I told you so".
I WIN.
Then you'll see motives.

brownEye4Clowns,
Don't even respond, I don't want to hear any more of your book length bullshit, just be happy that you have made your A$$Clown Play ground a better place, in your A$$Clown little world.

I leave you with this, kinda says it all.
(05-01-2012 04:59 PM)LexScripta Wrote:  This thread has been one of the most worthless wastes bandwidth. SO these are Marc Stevens Disciples huh?

This from a PM I sent to a new member.
If you came to argue philosophy you came to the right place.
If you don't follow their philosophy you can be sure you will not get help here.
Probing for your beliefs has begun.
Arguing and trying to convert you to their way of thinking is what they do.
Using the "system" to fight the system is not in their philosophy.
What you are trying to do is commendable.
Just a warning.

Court cases since here. W-2 / L-1 - "I'm not a statist, volontarist, christian, or atheist, I'm just trying to weed through all the A$$Clowns in this reality". -
Notsure7 Wrote:They do not seem to see that they are giving energy to those they OPPOSE.
General Ham Carter for President.
05-14-2014, 03:39 PM
(05-02-2014 02:49 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  SHOW ME WHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION WHERE IT CONTROLS ANY "CITIZEN"? WHERE?

Can you show me in the constitution where it controls any person, place or thing? Where?

Just like prosecutors that have no evidence the CONstitution and code applies to anyone, gearhead has no evidence the constitution controls anything.

CONstitutional Republic = FAIL!

--