Inconsiderate and/or idiot filter (Request for)
Current time: 07-24-2014, 02:41 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Guest
Last Post:
Replies: 0
Views: 761

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-28-2007, 09:21 AM
I hereby propose a filter:

A spell checker, which will automatically reject any post with more than 5% misspelled words. 

Said spell checker will automatically close the account of anyone who attempts to make a post with more than 20% of the words misspelled. 

If any of this discussion is expected to be taken seriously by the reading public it will have to at the very least be readable, which much of the current dialog is not. 

I'm amazed at people coming in and wanting advise who are not even willing to try and make their request coherent. 

End of rant.  (Request still stands, however!)

- NonE

- NonE .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Re: Inconsiderate and/or idiot filter (Request for)
NonEntity Wrote:I'm amazed at people coming in and wanting advise who are not even willing to try and make their request coherent. 

'er... good thing their's there's they's that 5% butt'er buffer  :bootyshake:  (do I here hear 10?)

wanting advise?  sorry, he's not here...  8)
would eye do?

--Spell[img width=67 height=83]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:d2d3WTW7F7MjNM:http://hometown.aol.com/surgecab22/images/checker%2520book.bmp[/img]

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Re: Inconsiderate and/or idiot filter (Request for)
LOL!!!!  I certainly deserved THAT, didn't I?  (That's why I put in the 5% rule!)

- NonE

- NonE .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user