NonE's call about self-ownership
Current time: 10-20-2017, 04:10 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Dionysus
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 254
Views: 162257

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
NonE's call about self-ownership
10-01-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership
The precepts are what bother me. The new generations might build on what we (the elders) have painfully learned if in fact they were being taught the basics in their rudimentary education first but they are not. They are being taught the bramble and briar we were in our formal indoctrination.

Unlike the subject of the "Celebrate" song I cannot leave the party and go home because even the subject of home has become alien to me.

I am sorry to say it took me a good long while to carve a path through that mess. Filled my head with bogus illusions and figments of their imagination. Their delusions boggled me for quite some time (even when I heavily suspected something was wrong).

It's a hard path too, it divides family & friends. My siblings originally thought I was crazy and quite frankly I thought the same thing of others who spoke contrary to my beliefs (which it turns out to have been the systems rhetoric), that is until I was forced to examine them. Let me tell you that was an eye opening day. Afterwards, I was suspicious of everything I use to hold near and dear and skeptical of any new information as well.

Now I see the influence on my family, which I count as a good thing but they are up against the rest of the world as well. They see the dutiful clamor to the poles believing the lie and four years later they disheartened by the failure of their choice and go back believing maybe this time we'll put the right guy in (their own personal Jesus to quote Depeche Mode).

I lack the ability to entertain such things anymore, only wincing when a hard line Ratpublican or DemoRat drone on about their candidate of choice. Being fed the cheese of their own demise. That is not to say I do not try to enlighten them. Some times they are ready to open their minds some times they are not and they will try to defend their illusions until they walk away (hopefully) frustrated by my lack to see their point.

It was the Santa Claus of all scams, I realized, the day I woke up.

I don't know about you guys but like minded (sane) people are scarce in my parts and a delight when I do meet them. Or perhaps they are afraid to reveal what they know to others. Still there is always tomorrow.

Again to quote my friend Lazer, "The day they box me up and put me in the ground will be the day I will be truly be free".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-29-2011, 07:23 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-29-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-29-2011, 10:09 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-29-2011, 10:48 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-30-2011, 02:00 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Jonathanr - 10-30-2011, 08:09 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - soveREIGN - 11-01-2011, 04:51 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 11-08-2011, 08:42 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Jonathanr - 11-20-2011, 04:34 AM