NonE's call about self-ownership
Current time: 11-22-2017, 03:08 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Dionysus
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 254
Views: 166123

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
NonE's call about self-ownership
10-03-2012, 07:56 AM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership
Okay NonE, I agree that I do not owe anyone else anything nor do you but where does that leave us? It may all be nicely wrapped up for you but I still cogitate on this because poverty breeds other issues.

Lack creates problems like theft (a crime), war (another version of crime only sanctioned), black markets (an offshoot of created lack and a hand holder in the crime arena), alphabet agencies (to fight the black markets created by lack the agencies have created), fraud (more crime created by the existence of something deemed legal (tax fraud, bank fraud, etc)) all of these and more are results of human interactions and both supply the supporter with income, which creates ardent supporters regardless if the position they support makes any sense at all or has any factual basis.

Nonviolent crime is arbitrary built on the notion of one's opinion verses another as to what constitutes crime (and of course we all know those boundaries are never acknowledge as long as there is money to be made). So in the Marc Stevens philosophy we voluntarily pay people to maintain peace, stop crime, build roads, etc. but then who says what is a crime and what is not? I can see doing away with the whole traffic court, tax court, property tax thing in a voluntary society but it still remains there will be people who will try to skirt the voluntary system by stealing, defrauding, manipulating and conniving so as to not have to work.

What in the voluntary society alters those negatives. What enforcement is necessary to maintain honorable transactions between humans? I'm all for a voluntary society but it leaves me thinking the problems we face today would not go away if tomorrow we adopted the voluntary society strategies.

Perhaps the R.C. Christian's of the world realized human beings need roping in.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

I have actually visited the Georgia Guidestones never really thought the inscriptions were diabolical just guides (opinions) by whoever erected them and not the devil's or some secret societies commandments like most of the internet seems to believe. I admit one of the inscriptions sounds a bit eugenic but other than that not really so diabolical.

I don't know depends on your perspective.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-29-2011, 07:23 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-29-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-29-2011, 10:09 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-29-2011, 10:48 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 10-30-2011, 02:00 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Jonathanr - 10-30-2011, 08:09 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - soveREIGN - 11-01-2011, 04:51 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Kel - 11-08-2011, 08:42 PM
RE: NonE's call about self-ownership - Jonathanr - 11-20-2011, 04:34 AM