Group meetings & script rehearsal
Current time: 11-28-2014, 03:40 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Pete in Wisconsin
Last Post: macdaddy
Replies: 4
Views: 2083

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Hi, I'm Pete in Wisconsin. I'm organizing weekly meetings in South Central Wisconsin (Sunday and/or Wednesday evenings, after 7pm) to practice Marc's scripts and cross examination techniques.

I wish I'd practiced with someone before my criminal traffic trial this past June (driving in restricted lane with a commercial vehicle, Cook County, Illinois). I was very nervous, and missed a few key opportunities due to inexperience. However, I still managed to impeach the witness (cop) after a very clumsy and oafish cross-examination using Marc's technique (presently awaiting appeal).

My goal is to practice and improve my own cross-examination and judge-confrontation skills, while helping others master these techniques.

I am also available as a media rep in South Central Wisconsin.

I live near Baraboo, Wisconsin, and I'm willing to travel for a good cause.

Attached File(s)
.jpg  brady barr.jpg (Size: 15.11 KB / Downloads: 11)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2011, 01:26 PM
RE: Group meetings & script rehearsal
(11-21-2011 10:05 AM)Pete in Wisconsin Wrote:  I am also available as a media rep in South Central...

I don't know. From what I've heard it's pretty dangerous there with all the gangs and stuff. Maybe I'll wait.

- NonE Cool

- NonE .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
06-10-2012, 03:45 AM
(11-21-2011 10:05 AM)Pete in Wisconsin Wrote:  Hi, I'm Pete in Wisconsin. I'm organizing weekly meetings in South Central Wisconsin (Sunday and/or Wednesday evenings, after 7pm) to practice Marc's scripts and cross examination techniques.

I wish I'd practiced with someone before my criminal traffic trial this past June (driving in restricted lane with a commercial vehicle, Cook County, Illinois). I was very nervous, and missed a few key opportunities due to inexperience. However, I still managed to impeach the witness (cop) after a very clumsy and oafish cross-examination using Marc's technique (presently awaiting appeal).

My goal is to practice and improve my own cross-examination and judge-confrontation skills, while helping others master these techniques.

I am also available as a media rep in South Central Wisconsin.

I live near Baraboo, Wisconsin, and I'm willing to travel for a good cause.

Yeah, I'd like to join in with you on this, need a central location. Need more people. I am in Woodstock, IL. Gould possibly meet someplace like Lake Geneva.
08-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Hi Pete. I would definately be down for this. My name is Chris. Jace actually started a thread for me about a week ago regarding my case http://www.marcstevens.net/board/showthr...p?tid=3638 (my forum login hadn't been approved yet). I'm just outside the Dells so I'm really close. Let me know.
03-01-2013, 04:19 AM
Mark in Cross Plains WI. would like to roll play courtroom stuff.