Website Designer needed, barter for silver
Current time: 10-21-2014, 05:01 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Pete in Wisconsin
Last Post: Pete in Wisconsin
Replies: 0
Views: 869

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-26-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm looking for a website designer who does good work at a reasonable price, and will barter website design for silver rounds or coins.

I am eager to launch a one-page precious metals investing website very similar to dollarcollapse.com.

I'd like to get this website launched in the next few weeks, if possible.

I want to be able to link to 50 to 150 articles / youtube clips at a time. I might also like a permanently accessible file of essays written by me and others on metals and mining. I hope to sell/barter advertising space on the website, so this will need to be planned in advance. I'll also need up-to-the-minute precious metals charts (And perhaps a real-time coin value chart, like those at coinflation.com, if this feature is not too expensive).

My plan is to start with a basic design, then add and improve a little at a time. So, I'll need a web designer who I can count on to hire a couple times per year for future improvements.

I'd like the website technology to be user friendly for computer amateurs like me so I can easily link to new articles and delete old links by myself.

If you're an experienced website designer who is available for this project in the next few weeks, and who'll barter for silver, please send me a message through Marc's forum.

Thanks!

Pete in Wisconsin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply