Court today
Current time: 12-22-2014, 12:27 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: meander
Last Post: crazy in crazyland
Replies: 2
Views: 710

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Court today
01-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Court today
Went to my 4th arraignment and the judge entered a plea for me and set a trial date for June 26. I was pulled over this past April for an alleged DUI. This one was a private hearing with 2 DA's, the judge, and 3 of my witnesses. I barely got through 1 page of Marc's questions. The judge stated that for a crime there would have to be a corpus delecti and the people were the damage that could have happened. What? That's not a corpus delecti. He quoted what it is, then I read the Colorado v. smith one and he said it was the same one he just read. Not. I previously filed Marc's motion to dismiss which they ignored. Does anyone have CO. case law or pre-trial motions to file such as a motion to suppress evidence as "the fruit of a poisonous tree". The original cause of action the cop stopped me for was Failure to yield to a roadway, which there was no one to yield or stop to. In his report he said I slowed down before tuning right but didn't come to a complete stop and there was light traffic, really no traffic. He had no reasonable suspicion and hence no probable cause to even pull me over. I'm going to fight this to the end. If anyone has any strategies that can take these criminals down, let me know?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Court today
Here's the first thread you started regards your situation: http://marcstevens.net/board/showthread.php?tid=3005

--

The thought of how far the human race would have advanced absent initiatory force
staggers the imagination.

THE POINT: Unlike the government thief, a common thief doesn't claim his "craft" is honest.
Lawyer-like dishonesty a point: The common thief is honest when he tells you he's robbing you.
01-07-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Court today
Not to condone driving while intoxicated, but the judge probably just set your case up. I would start calling witnesses from the audience or bring my own in for cross examination and question all of the states witnesses as well. could be interesting.