Should there be a Religion forum?
Current time: 12-18-2017, 01:23 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: zonsb
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 55
Views: 29498

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should there be a Religion forum?
02-08-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Should there be a Religion forum?
(02-08-2012 02:48 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  For those who may not be aware, this is Marc's forum and he has politely requested that religion not be discussed here as it almost always leads to rancor with rarely any benefit. I agree.

.. the willingness to reject open intellectual inquiry by the human race in many fields, "the state" being the one this specific forum is directed towards.

At any rate, I respect Marc alot. I also greatly appreciate what he does and recognize that dragging religion into this space will not help to further his goal. Well, at least I think that to be the case.

Enough.

- NonEquestriusNoLongerAlivus

I echo your sentiments. My intent was not to invite religious discussion. Rather, if it's going to persist, put it in a box off in a corner of its own.

--

The thought of how far the human race would have advanced absent initiatory force
staggers the imagination.

THE POINT: Unlike the government thief, a common thief doesn't claim his "craft" is honest.
Lawyer-like dishonesty a point: The common thief is honest when he tells you he's robbing you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should there be a Religion forum? - zonsb - 02-08-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Should there be a Religion forum? - zonsb - 02-08-2012 03:28 PM