Should there be a Religion forum?
Current time: 12-18-2017, 03:17 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: zonsb
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 55
Views: 29499

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should there be a Religion forum?
02-16-2012, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2012 12:34 PM by eye2i2hear.)
RE: Should there be a Religion forum?
(02-16-2012 09:55 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  If it was your intent to go after him, why not just do so openly?

Interesting, if not significant perspective, per word choice. What's the entry options listed on http://www.nonentity.arg/thesupreme1dictionary/ under "go after him"? (and while we're there, we might as well click over to look at "openly"...seeing as how I gave the links?)

It was my intent to "go after" the words/wording (as aforementioned, in a flurry) and whether they best represented the means to division prevention and community building, regardless of who used them.

Quote:Life is full of fun and wondrous things to admire and partake in.

Except way less so for those in cages for from religious persecution. Tho even there I suppose, the case can be made that roaches are fun and wondrous things... as are block walls, bars, stainless steel... so what are we doin' out here?!

Thanks for the overall clarification (attempt?) post. Sincerely. All kidding aside.

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should there be a Religion forum? - zonsb - 02-08-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Should there be a Religion forum? - eye2i2hear - 02-16-2012 12:12 PM