New IDEA!
Current time: 10-25-2014, 08:39 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: euripedes pants
Replies: 27
Views: 5813

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New IDEA!
02-15-2012, 09:34 PM
New IDEA!
I was just thinking, and it came to me that perhaps we could try a different take on this whole thing, by maybe decriminalizing freedom?

Whatcha think? Could we sell this as a workable idea?

Naw. You're probably right. No one would go for it. It's too radical.

- NonE

- NonE .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: New IDEA!
Good ides.

Start with decriminalizing "travel" and work up from there.
02-16-2012, 09:53 AM
What you have in all instances is one group of men robbing the rest, and disguising the theft with confusion. It's not so much that travel or freedom are criminal, but more that elaborate thefts disguised by confusion are effectively decriminalized already.

It's the fictions that disguise the thefts and the mass acceptance of the fictions that needs to be taken down.
02-16-2012, 09:59 AM
(02-16-2012 09:53 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  the mass acceptance of the fictions
religion (cough, cough, cough...)

- NonE

- NonE .).

02-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Why stumble now?
02-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:It's the fictions that disguise the thefts and the mass acceptance of the fictions that needs to be taken down.

IMHO God, Allah, Religion, State.... are the fictions that need to be taken down.

How can we begin taking them down when any attempt to discuss them is prohibited or not encouraged?

(I wonder what censorship authority taught us not to discuss religion or politics?)

stU
02-16-2012, 10:09 AM
If I show a video of 6 burly guys stomping the shit out of a young man after an incident of road rage to an audience, they will be disgusted by what they see. They are seen as some violent gang.

If the 6 are dressed in blue and drive white cars, they are protecting us from the criminal bloody pulp they are making.
02-16-2012, 10:10 AM
(02-16-2012 10:03 AM)boyntonstu Wrote:  (I wonder what censorship authority taught us not to discuss religion or politics?)

stU

Good question. I'd never thought of that! Smile

- NonE

- NonE .).

02-16-2012, 10:10 AM
(02-16-2012 10:03 AM)boyntonstu Wrote:  
Quote:It's the fictions that disguise the thefts and the mass acceptance of the fictions that needs to be taken down.

IMHO God, Allah, Religion, State.... are the fictions that need to be taken down.

How can we begin taking them down when any attempt to discuss them is prohibited or not encouraged?

(I wonder what censorship authority taught us not to discuss religion or politics?)

stU

See my example of fictions that need to be taken down?
02-16-2012, 10:12 AM
(02-15-2012 09:34 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  I was just thinking....

hehehe... hahaha.... HahahaHAHAHAHAMUWAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!! [Image: laughing1.gif] [Image: laughitupsmilie.gif] [Image: th_lmao.gif]

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2012, 10:19 AM
(02-16-2012 10:09 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  If I show a video of 6 burly guys stomping the shit out of a young man after an incident of road rage to an audience, they will be disgusted by what they see. They are seen as some violent gang.

If the 6 are dressed in blue BLACK and drive white BLACK cars SUVs, they are protecting us from the criminal bloody pulp they are making.
corrected for clarity's sake

- NonE

- NonE .).

02-16-2012, 10:22 AM
People find comfort in religion. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

If you attempt to tear down a temple by attacking the foundation, it will fall on you.

Why not help people to see that the 6 goons in blue are a violent gang, and not protectors? That is the type of fiction all creeds except the statist can take down.
02-16-2012, 10:30 AM
(02-16-2012 09:53 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  It's the fictions that disguise the thefts and the mass acceptance of the fictions that needs to be taken down.

It deff seems to me, a Pandora's Box long opened (along with the lid on that can of worms, the barn door, and the bag the cat's were in)

Are there any particular means or approaches you either have found, or have heard, that most effectively erode or dismantle such? (of course most all hear [sic] would recommend Marc's book --hear here!)

[now, for our regularly scheduled brevity/undivisionary break...]
[Image: catsgod.gif]

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2012, 10:38 AM
(02-16-2012 10:22 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  People find comfort in religion. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

For an answer consider my mods:

People find comfort in believing in child sacrifice. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

People find comfort in believing in the earth flat reality. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

People find comfort in believing in their Priest. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

etc.
02-16-2012, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2012 10:42 AM by Grey beard.)
Can you encourage people to look through a child's eyes?
I have observed the reaction of children too young to know what a " police officer " is, as they watched something like " COPS ". They only see the violence, and not the fictions. The ability to see the violence as it is, is trained out of them as they age.
(02-16-2012 10:38 AM)boyntonstu Wrote:  
(02-16-2012 10:22 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  People find comfort in religion. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

For an answer consider my mods:

People find comfort in believing in child sacrifice. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

People find comfort in believing in the earth flat reality. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

People find comfort in believing in their Priest. They, for better or worse, are emotionally bound to their faith. It forms a base for them. Why would you take that from them?

etc.

We know all of that. If you attack that directly, you will achieve nothing.