I believe few learn much from them because...
Current time: 07-22-2014, 06:14 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 12
Views: 3620

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-28-2012, 08:45 AM
Christine Smith Wrote:I’ve learned more, and questioned myself which led to greater understanding, from freedom educators who were straightforward and blunt in telling the truth as they saw it. It is those who teach freedom with a moral courage to call a spade a spade that I have learned so very much from. There’s only a very few such freedom teachers around, but I respect them for their straightforward truth telling from the knowledge they have and the principles they hold.

Many others, on the other hand, choose political correctness over truth truth telling; I believe few learn much from them because they are far more interested in social “debating” than actually endeavoring to give honest clear communication, which, if anything will, might cause another to question their premises.

In this video I give quick examples of how I address topics such as the troops, the flag, government employees, government schools and voting. These are my examples, you will have your own, but in all such matters, I believe to be a good freedom educator – you must evince the strength to call a spade a spade.

Integrity is having your words and your behavior match that which you profess to believe.

I invite you to view my 11-minute video “Call a Spade a Spade.”
Click HERE to view my video at YouTube.

- NonE

- NonE .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2012, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2012 10:19 AM by eye2i2hear.)
RE: I believe few learn much from them because...
(02-28-2012 08:45 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  
Christine Smith Wrote:<snip>

I invite you to view my 11-minute video “Call a Spade a Spade.”
Click HERE to view my video at YouTube.

- NonE

The link SOMEnonBODY forgot to include --DUH!! (that's right up tHERE with not using spell check HERE, ain't it!?!?!)
Tounge Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo8_sxUs8QM

ps: btw, how'd you come to be familiar with Ms Smith?
Enquiring Minds need to know~

--CuriousGeorge2i

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2012, 10:30 AM
(02-28-2012 10:16 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  The link SOMEnonBODY forgot to include --DUH!! (that's right up tHERE with not using spell check HERE, ain't it!?!?!)
Tounge Cool

--CuriousGeorge2i

I included the link to the original post AND put the video directly on the page as well, soze you didn't have to go through the original post if'n you didn't want to. Do you want me to brush your teeth for you, too?

- NonTurkey Tounge

- NonE .).

02-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Christine Smith says in her video "Jesus didn't mince words".

I will take her advice and call a spade a spade:

Jesus is a fictional person.
02-28-2012, 11:04 AM
(02-28-2012 10:45 AM)boyntonstu Wrote:  Jesus is a fictional person.

And you can prove this how? (Not that I don't think that you're most likely right, but I don't find making declarations without clear evidence to be very much, well, like BS.)

- NonE

- NonE .).

02-28-2012, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2012 11:15 AM by boyntonstu.)
(02-28-2012 11:04 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(02-28-2012 10:45 AM)boyntonstu Wrote:  Jesus is a fictional person.

And you can prove this how? (Not that I don't think that you're most likely right, but I don't find making declarations without clear evidence to be very much, well, like BS.)

- NonE
Absent any historical proof, Jesus is a fictional character.

If you have a single historical record to prove otherwise, I am sure that we would all love to see it.

Christine Smith says in her video "Jesus didn't mince words".

Without clear evidence that Jesus existed, and indeed said those words, I consider her declaration without clear evidence to be very much, well, like BS.
02-28-2012, 11:29 AM
(02-28-2012 11:11 AM)boyntonstu Wrote:  Without clear evidence that Jesus existed, and indeed said those words, I consider her declaration without clear evidence to be very much, well, like BS.

Well, BS, I call BS on this. You can't prove a negative.

Besides, Sherlock Holmes said, “When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” I have evidence of this.

If you expect others to be rational, it might be helpful to set a good example.

- NonE

- NonE .).

02-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:Well, BS, I call BS on this. You can't prove a negative.

And you can prove this how?

Look in the mirror!

Do you make rules that apply to everyone but yourself?

What positive evidence can you (or anyone in the world) present to prove that Jesus was a historical, real, non-fictional person?
02-28-2012, 12:15 PM
(02-28-2012 11:39 AM)boyntonstu Wrote:  

Look in the mirror!

What positive evidence can you (or anyone in the world) present to prove that Jesus was a historical, real, non-fictional person?

Oh. I see.

And all along I was thinking that atoms exist. But I don't see any in my mirror. OOOoops. No air either.

But I can prove that you are an a**hole, it shows up right here on my monitor! PROOF of existence! Confused

- NonE

- NonE .).

02-28-2012, 12:23 PM
(02-28-2012 12:15 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(02-28-2012 11:39 AM)boyntonstu Wrote:  

Look in the mirror!

Oh. I see.

And all along I was thinking that atoms exist. But I don't see any in my mirror. OOOoops. No air either.

But I can prove that you are an a**hole, it shows up right here on my monitor! PROOF of existence! Confused

- NonE

Look in a mirror was in regards to your statement about asking me to prove a negative.

I choose not to call you names.

You choose to respond with ad hominem attacks rather than with rational replies.

Please choose to ignore/block me and from now on I will again block you.
02-28-2012, 01:10 PM
(02-28-2012 12:23 PM)boyntonstu Wrote:  You choose to respond with ad hominem attacks rather than with rational replies.

I wasn't be ad hominemish. I was speaking facts in evidence:
Quote:Quick definitions from WordNet (a**hole)

▸ noun: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
▸ noun: excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal
(** mine)

Alimentary, my dear Watson!

- NonE

- NonE .).

02-28-2012, 02:31 PM
(02-28-2012 10:30 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  I included the link to the original post AND put the video directly on the page as well, soze you didn't have to go through the original post if'n you didn't want to. ...
- NonTurkey Tounge

Blush deff (sorta) my bad on this one, I plumb forgot I haven't figured out why my browser isn't displaying YouTube embeds in the forum now. (yeah, one of those custom hide-me, don't spy on me, block those ads/gifs/scripts browser addons has bumfuddled me... for the moment)

Butt not on the link! Hey, linking to the site that then has the video link, well that just don't COUNT, cunt. Big Grin Tounge If the word says video HERE, then it OUTTA BE tHERE!!

Butt nuff of all that.

Whut about my question? How'd you "cross" paths with the lass, Buddy?

[Image: turkeytalk.gif]

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2012, 02:42 PM
(02-28-2012 02:31 PM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  Butt nuff of all that.

Whut about my question? How'd you "cross" paths with the lass, Buddy?

[Image: turkeytalk.gif]

Hellifeyeno! Somewhere on the interwebz most likely. Maybe Ernie's place??? (Freedomz Phoenix) Maybe someplace else.

- NonEno

- NonE .).