X father Canada
Current time: 09-01-2014, 06:38 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Freerangecanuck
Last Post: notavoter
Replies: 3
Views: 933

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
X father Canada
03-14-2012, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2012 12:02 AM by Freerangecanuck.)
X father Canada
My soul has been ripped out of me! I have never harmed another person. Unless you want to count grade school fights. I have not seen my daughter for 11 years. I can't live like this anymore. I need advice on how to fight these inhuman bureaucrats. I don't want to fight the mother. I want to fight the scum that allowed the mother to do this to me. I also need advice on how to deal with a +10 year old warrant for my arrest for criminal harassment in Canada. I made the mistake of calling a third party to pass along a message. AKA Criminal harassment. I am the father of a 7 year old boy who is happy and doing well. But am not allowed to see or talk to my 12 year old daughter. "I'm mad as hell, and not going to take it anymore!" PS. I haven't payed a dime in income tax since this happened to me. I will not ever support this "legalized" criminal behaviour. No Bank account since 2001. No health care since 2001. No credit since 2001. Out of the system since, you guessed it, 2001. Exactly Sept. 6 2001, 5 days before...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2012, 04:34 AM
RE: X father Canada
(03-14-2012 11:34 PM)Freerangecanuck Wrote:  My soul has been ripped out of me! I have never harmed another person. Unless you want to count grade school fights. I have not seen my daughter for 11 years. I can't live like this anymore. I need advice on how to fight these inhuman bureaucrats. I don't want to fight the mother. I want to fight the scum that allowed the mother to do this to me. I also need advice on how to deal with a +10 year old warrant for my arrest for criminal harassment in Canada. I made the mistake of calling a third party to pass along a message. AKA Criminal harassment. I am the father of a 7 year old boy who is happy and doing well. But am not allowed to see or talk to my 12 year old daughter. "I'm mad as hell, and not going to take it anymore!" PS. I haven't payed a dime in income tax since this happened to me. I will not ever support this "legalized" criminal behaviour. No Bank account since 2001. No health care since 2001. No credit since 2001. Out of the system since, you guessed it, 2001. Exactly Sept. 6 2001, 5 days before...

Just curious, do you know if there is a statute of limitations?

My pgp key ID:
0x3E4258F8382DE6D0
available at subkeys.pgp.net (and others)
key fingerprint:
2F0C 4109 C8C3 B8BE E0B9 84DF 3E42 58F8 382D E6D0
03-15-2012, 05:48 AM
No Statute of limitations. I left the province because of this. But I still get hassled by the RCMP. I drive about 60,000 miles a year to work. I have been stopped 4 times. They have threatened to arrest me 3 times, but never do. This charge in Canada has a max. 10 year penalty. But there are no statute of limitations on warrants.
03-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Freerangecanuck, I was not a part of my daughter's childhood either. Write letters to your daughter and try to communicate with her. It will not be long and she will be seeking you out. I know it is total crap but try to take solace in that when she finally can make her choices you will be able to visit with her. It happened in my case and I talk with my daughter all the time. When I do get to see her in person, wow what a rush!

Stay away from the thugs. Can only mess with you because that is what they do for a living, mess with people and take people's resources.