AMAZING VIDEO - City of NEW York learns to CLIMB STAIRS!
Current time: 10-19-2014, 09:22 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Pete in Wisconsin
Last Post: NonEntity
Replies: 8
Views: 1297

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-16-2012, 04:45 AM
AMAZING VIDEO! The City of New York has successfully learned to CLIMB STAIRS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqCmX5dMYHg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: AMAZING VIDEO - City of NEW York learns to CLIMB STAIRS!
(04-16-2012 04:45 AM)Pete in Wisconsin Wrote:  AMAZING VIDEO! The City of New York has successfully learned to CLIMB STAIRS!

How do you get "the city of new york" out of Boston? Confused

"Your" tax dollars at work. I love the technology, but I hate the funding and probable ultimate intended use.

- NonE

- NonE .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-16-2012, 08:54 AM
How do you get "the city of new york" out of Boston?

Uh, NonE, you could make Eddie Murphy walk off stage and never put on his red leather suit again.
04-16-2012, 10:06 AM
(04-16-2012 08:16 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  How do you get "the city of new york" out of Boston? Confused

By telling him Ms Boston has syphilis? [Image: Banane56.gif]

(or maybe that's just to "get 'em out of Dodge"...)
[Image: Rimshot.gif]

--NonTesticlees Maximus

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2012, 10:08 AM
(04-16-2012 08:54 AM)Pete in Wisconsin Wrote:  How do you get "the city of new york" out of Boston?

Uh, NonE, you could make Eddie Murphy walk off stage and never put on his red leather suit again.

If you say so. Does anyone else have a clue as to how Pete got "The City of NEW York" from Boston??? Maybe, say, a reader from Australia can figure it out...

- NoRedLeatherInvolved

- NonE .).

04-16-2012, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2012 03:02 PM by Pete in Wisconsin.)
Reminds me of...

How did they separate the men from the boys in ancient Sparta?

With a crowbar!

Actually, NonE, I didn't notice or care where this video was filmed. The physical location or navigational coordinates where the stair climbing occurred is completely irrelevant.

This story isn't about the geographic location. This story is about about the body politic finally showing itself in public to be self-aware and mobile. This video clearly demonstrates that the City of New York corporate entity is not a fiction, but is a real, autonomous, mobile being. It has long been known that this shadowy figure was responsible for stealing millions of dollars from people, and violently assaulting and even killing those who opposed it. Until now, it had lurked behind the scenes, represented by sleazy attorneys who signed scary-looking legal papers as "City of New York."

Now the City of New York has emerged victoriously from the background to show critics that 1) it is real, and 2) it has the ability to climb stairs.

Now, NonE, tell us EXACTLY what facts and evidence YOU were relying on when you said 1) The city of Boston exists, and 2) This video is the city of Boston climbing stairs.
04-16-2012, 06:28 PM
(04-16-2012 02:47 PM)Pete in Wisconsin Wrote:  Now the City of New York has emerged victoriously from the background to show critics that 1) it is real, and 2) it has the ability to climb stairs.

Ah! Now I get it. A bit obtuse, but once you explain it I can see where your warped and twisted mind was going with that. Big Grin

I'm I the only total dunce here, or did anyone else have a clue what Pete was trying to convey there?

Thanks for the explanation. Boston is a geographic location, just as Amerika is a continent. But I don't go any deeper than that.

- NonE

- NonE .).

04-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Great, NonE. I'm glad we had this chat.

Sometimes I think you act like the City of New York in this video; rigid, stiff, and postured as though you have a thick bundle of copper electrical wires shoved up your... never mind!
04-16-2012, 07:43 PM
(04-16-2012 07:09 PM)Pete in Wisconsin Wrote:  Great, NonE. I'm glad we had this chat.

I'm not! My never-mind is hurting and I'm having a hard time sitting down trying to type this response. Tounge

- NonCopperInfused

- NonE .).