Necessity for benefits and IRS
Current time: 04-17-2014, 11:30 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: mark10000
Last Post: Marc Stevens
Replies: 24
Views: 1432

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
06-01-2012, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 12:53 AM by mark10000.)
Marc states quite regularly that if you have received state benefits you have declared yourself as a citizen. So you could not challenge an IRS demand by asking if the taxes apply to you.

I get that.

His book states that necessity is above the law, sorry I do not know the latin phrase that is used.

Based on necessity, my question is this? If you have no skills outside lets say an office environment or you were disabled and could no longer work, could you use the necessity is above the law argument with the IRS?

Could you conceive of a situation where this would work, i.e. starving, no way to make money outside of a tax system because of lack of skills or disablement?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: Necessity for benefits and IRS
mark10k,

Are you contemplating this from a practical, legaland perspective relative to it convincing most bureaucrats (i.e. "winning"), or more from a critical reasoning approach? i'd presume the former, but just wish to be sure... thanks~

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2012, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 11:12 AM by Dionysus.)
I actually started a thread about this a little while ago here. Ultimately, I have to agree with NonE’s response. You can try using logic with them, and since they usually try to make it “look good” and being illogical does not look good, you might get somewhere. But they’re not adverse to throwing the “look good” thing out the window if they have to. At length, I wish you luck.

He's noble enough to know what's right
But weak enough not to choose it
He's wise enough to win the world
But fool enough to lose it
He's a New World man - Rush
06-01-2012, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 11:29 AM by NonEntity.)
(06-01-2012 11:11 AM)Dionysus Wrote:  I actually started a thread about this a little while ago here. Ultimately, I have to agree with NonE’s response. You can try using logic with them, and since they usually try to make it “look good” and being illogical does not look good, you might get somewhere. But they’re not adverse to throwing the “look good” thing out the window if they have to. At length, I wish you luck.
(emphasis on the important part of this post...)

- NonE Cool

P. S. Ooooops. Sorry. I for a moment thought that this thread was all about me. My mistake.

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
03-16-2013, 08:54 PM
03-17-2013, 03:14 PM
03-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Wrong......wrong, and wrong again...

Lets say you did accept aid from the state.

Did the state disclose everything?
Was there a meeting of the minds? I know does the state have a mind?

Did you have an opportunity to get full disclosure?

This list goes on for ever.

You can revoke your signature on all docs based on the above.

So how is it that you believe you lost. If anything, I think you can put the state in a big bind.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for responding, I really did not believe anything, I was trying to find out the correct information due to what Marc had stated. " Marc states quite regularly that if you have received state benefits you have declared yourself as a citizen. So you could not challenge an IRS demand by asking if the taxes apply to you."
State unemployment is a benefit is it not? So you can see why I was curious to find out if this was correct. I will be filing such paperwork to severe the ties with the corporate government. I'm actually working on getting out of the mess I put myself into with the IRS.

Thank you again Sir.
03-17-2013, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 04:41 PM by eye2i2hear.)
Perhaps the more crucial way to consider such is: what's the possible differences, point by point, from having taken the money from a mafia...?

A crucial core aspect, from what i can see, being: a.) what you believe about such, and z.) what They believe about such (tossed in to that being, how much "public relations"/reputation They're trying to maintain).

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
01-15-2014, 09:21 PM

cisco ccna cisco ccna mybraindumps http://www.mybraindumps.org/ ladies leather jackets ladies leather jackets
01-15-2014, 11:18 PM
(03-17-2013 03:14 PM)crazy in crazyland Wrote:  
(03-16-2013 08:54 PM)Genew44 Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 12:53 AM)mark10000 Wrote:  Marc states quite regularly that if you have received state benefits you have declared yourself as a citizen. So you could not challenge an IRS demand by asking if the taxes apply to you.

With the above in mind I just want to be very clear on this, If you have excepted state unemployment your pretty much screwed( no leg to stand on)? If so, Is this a permanent situation with no way out? Even with any kind of these filings of sovereignty and getting yourself out of these so called corporate identities that you were put into without your knowledge? Just trying to cover all bases, so I can take solace in the fact that I DID try everything I could, and all knowledge that I learn WILL be past on to my children for them to avoid in getting caught in the snare of this corrupt government. It might be to late for me but I will be damned if I can't make it better for them.
Wrong......wrong, and wrong again...

So how is it that you believe you lost. If anything, I think you can put the state in a big bind.

Court cases since here. W-2 / L-0, It ain't over - "I'm not a statist, volontarist, christian, or atheist, I'm just trying to weed through all the morons in this reality". http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_juris/...tempt.html Voluntary Forum Society....Ban = FAIL!
04-14-2014, 06:59 AM
(03-17-2013 04:22 PM)Genew44 Wrote:  Wrong......wrong, and wrong again...

Thank you very much for responding, I really did not believe anything, I was trying to find out the correct information due to what Marc had stated. " Marc states quite regularly that if you have received state benefits you have declared yourself as a citizen. So you could not challenge an IRS demand by asking if the taxes apply to you."
State unemployment is a benefit is it not? So you can see why I was curious to find out if this was correct. I will be filing such paperwork to severe the ties with the corporate government. I'm actually working on getting out of the mess I put myself into with the IRS.

Thank you again Sir.
[/quote]

I'm curious - what paperwork would that be?
04-14-2014, 05:44 PM
(06-01-2012 12:53 AM)mark10000 Wrote:  Marc states quite regularly that if you have received state benefits you have declared yourself as a citizen. So you could not challenge an IRS demand by asking if the taxes apply to you.

No, I've said you are admitting the laws apply to you.

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
04-14-2014, 07:23 PM
(04-14-2014 05:44 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  

No, I've said you are admitting the laws apply to you.

Out of morbid curiosity: Does partaking in a service or handout that the public relations say is available to everyone (even the people commonly referred to as illegal aliens) equate to an admission that the laws apply to you? Where is that disclosed within their paperwork?

We perceive what we know. Why do we not know what we perceive?
"Signature Image"
04-15-2014, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2014 06:41 AM by eye2i2hear.)
While i acknowledge the potential for creating cognitive dissonance, to fueling a perception of blatant hypocrisy when countering Applicability before Them in Court, all the while accepting some "Service" --either or both of which might, to likely would result in rejection/dismissal of the challenge of applicability-- i don't see that it's relevant in any guilt, hypocritical, immoral, or logical inconsistency sense. And any such dissonance, to sense of hypocrisy, is potentially devastating to one's Case --seeing as it's all about actions/reactions based from The state of mind (hallucination) in the first place. But that's the focus issue, and not one's being logically inconsistent in doing the (additional specific) Services, right?

Because how is it not more like a (more literal/chattel) slave "asking" for and accepting meals, clothing, shelter, medicine, etc, from their captor's (so-called "owner's") other slaves? In having done such, would the slave still not be right at anytime thereafter challenging the Master's Applicability of his Code (of involuntary servitude = right)?

Or as a soldier doing the same with an Enemy? One couldn't, thus wouldn't use an enemy's provisions offered to him? (especially when said enemy's soldiers, for the most part, are only such via indoctrination --thus the only one's really aware of the "problem" are the generals, aka in this case as the Scam Judges?)

Plus it seems a very thin, aka arbitrary to subjective, red line to (cherry?) pick which "services" this applies to, seeing as how (again, in Their eyes, and again is crucial to consider) everything, from National Defense, to Highway Patrolling/Safety (including Driver's Licensing), to Monetary System Banking/Funding, to Incorporation (costs savings), to Postal Services etc etc are all equally matters of "Accepting" such? Ask any "Alien caught" "here"?

Thus, other than the aforementioned crucial cognitive consideration, i find it a frivolous distinction. If bottom line, it's ALL by coercion, threat, and violence, then it simply is, no? And as it's often pointed out, it's that matter, aka risk of having the public relations scam expose, that ultimately is the issue and point of the exercise known as Court, right? If it's Their burden of proof, it's Their burden of proof, thus They're to ante up the evidence --and that evidence, to be such, simply can't have ANY threat of violence behind it, no?!

Isn't it an axiom, thus, that the one resorting to ANY threat of violence is the one that's nullified the core Applicability Statement?

--eye2i?
[Image: questionmarkthinkerstickman.jpg]
footnotes: * part of this consideration for me, as a huge consideration, as potentially the way greater risk factor when it comes to Accepting Services, is the risk of perception of endorsement; the Stamp of Approval risk; where the critical masses, aka those observing around us, too readily have their halluciNation reinforced by our actions; see how most are not known for being discerning, critical thinkers...
* Another aspect, when considering the likes of medical-type assistance services is, for me, how the current System is siphoning off the resources/funding, via taxation, that would otherwise be available as (valid) charity resources (and squandered/wasted via Bureaucracy wheels on top of that)

04-15-2014, 07:28 AM
You just don't get it, do you Eye2? It should be obvious that any tourist who drops a postcard-back-home into any U.S. Postbox is forever after subject to all taxes, dictates, rules, laws and subsequent encagements forevermorehereafteruntildeathdouspart and stuff. How can you not see this?

- NonE Angel

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided