Someone thinks he has proven a state & citizens exist
Current time: 08-01-2014, 11:32 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Marc Stevens
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 34
Views: 7289

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone thinks he has proven a state & citizens exist
02-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Re: Someone thinks he has proven a state & citizens exist
Dionysus Wrote:It slays me how much effort the parasites put into obfuscating... that you're not a servant if you act like the master.
Well, it still seems significant to me, considering the date of it, what the so-called 14th Amendment Section 1/Law Of The Land "says":
Quote:All persons born or naturalized in the United States, [highlight=#E6FF99]and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens[/highlight] of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
"subject" and "jurisdiction" = They are masters and dictate what the law is to the [strike]Citizens[/strike] subjects... ?

Adopted, 1865.

1865... let's see... hmmm... what was that on (or under) the heels of...?!

Whether it's another (legal) definition, equally Adopted, well who's to say... [hint: who, is Generally the guy with The Gun dictating what The Law is --obfuscating Honest Abe/Generally Sherman]

Actions speaking louder than Words (obfuscation) and all that.

Thank doG, those with eyes2hear, realize (all) it says All persons born or naturalized in the United body politic state of mind... which is on The Record as Stating They have no duty to protect.

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2011, 10:22 PM
NonEntity Wrote:[strike]save that of eligibility to the Presidency[/strike]

ZOMG! A Birther! :wacky: Just kidding. I can't stand that term. It's just another evil fnord phrase to try to marginalize people who might pose a threat to the Establishment. Even though the Birthers are pro-State brainwashed, they've been helpful to the freedom movement by casting in stark relief that the predators have no interest in even playing by their own rules and in honoring the few "protections" supposedly "granted" to the "people." They've helped advance the exposure of the government scam. So a tip of the ol' cap to them for that.

And I enjoyed this (video):

Governor Admits No Obama Birth Record

He's noble enough to know what's right
But weak enough not to choose it
He's wise enough to win the world
But fool enough to lose it
He's a New World man - Rush
Find all posts by this user
02-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Dionysus Wrote:
NonEntity Wrote:[strike]save that of eligibility to the Presidency[/strike]

ZOMG! A Birther! :wacky:

And, to quote from an email this morning, I'm also one of the "wackos, idiots, nitwits and morons." :bootyshake:

Mostly it's just that I take offense at sociopaths trying to use me to fill the voids, in whatever form, that their pathetic lives seem to involve.

- NonE :biggrinblue:

- NonE .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
02-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:[center]As I was sitting in my chair,
I knew the bottom wasn't there,
Nor legs nor back, but I just sat,
Ignoring little things like that.

~Hughes Mearns~[/center]

"Forum winners are those who understand the power of triggered emotions and that the sole purpose of an argument is to stray as far as humanly possible from issues and to stay laser focused on belittling your rival with the choicest of pejoratives." ~Srini Chandra
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user