Clint Richardson's arguments
Current time: 05-29-2017, 01:51 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Marc Stevens
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 49
Views: 19431

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clint Richardson's arguments
06-30-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Clint Richardson's arguments
Could someone please explain to me what trivium means? Without using a definition. Had enough of that. Just use every day language that we all agree on. thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2015, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 12:02 PM by eye2i2hear.)
("tri" = "3" e.g. "tricycle: 3 wheels"; "trivium" = Latin: "3 ways"; pronunciation similarity: "trigonometry" i.e. 3 angles)
[Image: the_trivium_shower_curtain.jpg?height=22...;width=225]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: pythagMountain-645-sunflower-About.png]

[Image: liberal-arts-fig1.jpg]

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2015, 06:23 PM
Clint's logic = If one group of people who he recognizes as a leader declares that it is OK to murder, steal, Rape, Etc, as long as you have their license or permission (some piece of paper) or badge to do so, then you are allowed to do so to your hearts content because everyone in this particular area must agree with such acts. Because after all they are the leaders! I mean really this is only logical. Even Hitler was right to order the killing of the Jews, he had the paper!

I shall from this time forward call all Immoral acts by any and all government or statist as Clint's Logic!

Whew, I said it.
07-01-2015, 03:53 AM
Good post Crazy.

Thanx Eye to Eye ball....now i am all educated and stuff......haa.....I just wanted to see if anyone could do it without a definition.....seriously though, I didn't know what it meant and didn't dare look it up on the net for fear of running into yet another definition.......OHH NO !!!.....I think I'm catching what Clint has.....now I feel compelled to look every word in the world up and share it with everyone.... on my own radio show....I can read definitions all day long and sound real important to people.
07-01-2015, 02:53 PM
[in my best Ernest T. Bass voice]
"He didn't say nuttin' 'bout no bricks definitions images."

--NonErnest 2. Bass

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user