Indiana Ticket Upheld on Appeal, Appelate Judges say "standing" does not apply.
Current time: 04-29-2017, 10:09 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Scott B.
Last Post: 11:11
Replies: 8
Views: 2994

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-29-2013, 07:07 PM
After well over a year of multiple hearings, motions, and briefs I've pushed an Indiana Speeding ticket through appeal citing no standing and denial of cross. The court's decision is at this link. Note the footnote where standing is declared to not apply. In the finding it was also stated that the "infraction" was "civil" and later declared that it was "criminal".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 05:09 AM
RE: Indiana Ticket Upheld on Appeal, Appelate Judges say "standing" does not apply.
I am still waiting for a Term of Court regarding an Appeal ...
they keep pushing it off on to a future Term
09-06-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: Indiana Ticket Upheld on Appeal, Appelate Judges say "standing" does not apply.
(09-06-2013 05:09 AM)Bruce Sloane Wrote:  I am still waiting for a Term of Court regarding an Appeal ...
they keep pushing it off on to a future Term

Is your comment intended to be relevant to the original poster's point, or are you just throwing this post in here because... because... ???

- A.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
09-06-2013, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 07:34 AM by Bruce Sloane.)
I think perhaps that the OP should make that comment ..

thanks so much for Your very useful commentary, tho .. NoNeed
09-06-2013, 08:30 AM
(09-06-2013 07:33 AM)Bruce Sloane Wrote:  thanks so much for Your very useful commentary, tho .. NoNeed

You're quite welcome.

- NonE

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
09-07-2013, 06:40 AM
Suggestion, take it higher, then petition to the feds to hear the case and cite the hell out of the Sup. Crt. (after you've taken it as far as you can go with the state...). If nothing else, it just stays the ruling and lets it spin in the courts...
09-06-2014, 08:31 PM
It's worth noting that per the appeals court own order, the decision "shall not be regarded as precedent or cited before any court except for the purpose of establishing the defense of res judicata, collateral estoppel, or the law of the case."

Also, the alleged defendant didn't appear to use Marc's script in his cross-examination of the armed psychopath. I'm not trying to insult him or anything like that as I know it is very nerve wracking, terrifying even, just being in court.

Gotta applaud him for appealing.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
09-11-2014, 07:24 PM
I am sorry, what is it that I do not understand in the original post? could somebody clarify that for me?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi art5. My reason for posting in what appeared to be a dead thread was based upon Marc's recent post: Debunking Dan Evans of Quatloos – Another Invite to Come on Show.

Dan Evans mentioned this thread in the fourth paragraph down.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf...303nhv.pdf

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.