Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
Current time: 04-24-2017, 06:19 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: 11:11
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 68
Views: 18144

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
04-15-2015, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 08:03 AM by pigpot.)
RE: Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
(04-15-2015 06:27 AM)11:11 Wrote:  If I hurt pigpot's feelings, I apologize to him. That wasn't my intent. I didn't ask for you to be banned or run off from the forum. Although, if I was an Admin here I would have banned you since you've been asked more than once and Marc has mentioned you on his radio program at least once I know of to tone it down. I simply asked that you be given your own thread to post in, realizing that I don't own this forum nor pay its hosting fee, therefore space here isn't mine to give away.

All I'm saying is look at the big picture. If you want and by extension the rest of us be taken seriously then you must realize that most reasonable minded folks don't communicate in profanity laced tirades nor do they want to read it. Especially the way you constantly post it in the thread.

No "feelings" have been "hurt" on my part so balls to that. You didn't ask for me to banned. Yessssssssssss you did. What a liar. Corrupt and pathetic, both at the same time SNAKE. You think you can apologise and all is okay???

Where has Marc mentioned me on his radio, asking me to "tone it down"? Never heard that. Maybe I should have been told about it before.

REALLY? Oh so I'll be the BIGGER "MAN" then eh! What "Man"? So secure about me yes...

So you don't pay the hosting fee but are sure to ask for recommendations..... Like banning people, when someone hasn't caused ANY ACTUAL HARM. Ridiculous........ And that is the position you have taken.

There's that word again, "PROFANITY", that no-one cares to explain. Is "pork" okay to use when describing a food stuff. What about "gay"?Roll Eyes

So are you party to my private messages from Marc? I thought they were private. Listen, get on with your real stuff and let Marc sort out his real stuff is my advice rather than snipe and bitch about small talk.

As for the big picture that's exactly what I'm getting at.

As for being "admin" here, I've seen you're likes all over the web. Here's a thought for you. You aren't...... End of. So go back to watching "Game of Thrones" or whatever you watch that kicks your ego and be quiet.

Do try and vilify me and think you won't get a response. Facepalm

As "gearheadmm" typed, I've caused no-one ANY harm and have NEVER chosen to take that route but carry on with your small minded approach.

"First they came for the...." Surrender

Not me. Eyebrow Raise

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2015, 08:59 AM
(04-15-2015 08:01 AM)pigpot Wrote:  No "feelings" have been "hurt" on my part so balls to that. You didn't ask for me to banned. Yessssssssssss you did. What a liar. Corrupt and pathetic, both at the same time SNAKE. You think you can apologise and all is okay???

Where has Marc mentioned me on his radio, asking me to "tone it down"? Never heard that. Maybe I should have been told about it before.

REALLY? Oh so I'll be the BIGGER "MAN" then eh! What "Man"? So secure about me yes...

So you don't pay the hosting fee but are sure to ask for recommendations..... Like banning people, when someone hasn't caused ANY ACTUAL HARM. Ridiculous........ And that is the position you have taken.

There's that word again, "PROFANITY", that no-one cares to explain. Is "pork" okay to use when describing a food stuff. What about "gay"?Roll Eyes

So are you party to my private messages from Marc? I thought they were private. Listen, get on with your real stuff and let Marc sort out his real stuff is my advice rather than snipe and bitch about small talk.

As for the big picture that's exactly what I'm getting at.

As for being "admin" here, I've seen you're likes all over the web. Here's a thought for you. You aren't...... End of. So go back to watching "Game of Thrones" or whatever you watch that kicks your ego and be quiet.

Do try and vilify me and think you won't get a response. Facepalm

As "gearheadmm" typed, I've caused no-one ANY harm and have NEVER chosen to take that route but carry on with your small minded approach.

"First they came for the...." Surrender

Not me. Eyebrow Raise
Har har. You're definitely an oddball and misfit. For the record: I have no access to or knowledge of any private messages between Marc and you or by and between anyone else.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
04-15-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 10:52 AM by eye2i2hear.)
(04-14-2015 04:41 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  pigpot, your posts are usually angry, profanity filled rants that don't even address the main purpose of the forum. Most posts are never responded to, doesn't that tell you most are not interested? I will be trimming your posts.

Keep on point with the purpose of this forum, most of what you post is more appropriate for Infowars.

My suggestion/recommendation?

First, as i've noted before, my sense of the heart of this matter is, that one who would not participate and/or leave the forum over the style of pigpot, isn't (yet?) up to the task of "bringing about a voluntary society" --especially when it comes to confronting Bureaucrats-- anyway. It just rings too close to being still control addicted.? Thus best of luck to you on your way out, hope to see you back when the screws are tightened enough to get you past the triviality of such style(s) (and/or "noise/static" --a reference to this old dawg's WKLS radio out of Chicago, which in it's day was the best ♪ this ole Hotlanta boy could get at night, and thus was happy to get it/"put up with it" however he could/whatever it took... and like with the advent of local FM, here's to that being the case as to voluntaryism arriving ideally as well!).

Next recommendation: it's called a "scroll" feature.
(as Nike is famous for saying: "Just Do It")
Or optionally: it's called the "Ignore" option & feature.
(ditto NikE; and WKLS via the radio dial, when i was not up for all the static at the moment)
There's actually two of those; one giving you practice in self-government/self-control/state-of-mind control; the other doing the removal from you mind's eye via removal from your physical eyes for you (see your UserCP linked at the top of each forum page for the latter).
Let some of us know if you need assistance with either.?
[Image: ie-scroll-bars.gif]
Fuck Hell Heck For goodness sake, make a computer game out of it even!? [Image: ScrollBar__1.gif]
^---see pigpot there?!

That said, expressing what i have several times 'round here: Marc's literally paying for the website, thus i choose to respect his proper-tee values in the form of preferences when it comes to what he sees as fit for here, as getting his money's worth --and if and when not, i'll do as i preach, and a.) scroll, b.) Ignore, or c.) leave here.

(pigpot/gearheadmm: Marc has (graciously imho) allowed wwWhip.con (ok, unhappy user "Whip") to upon choosing he was going to leave here, post his website and allow others to reference it here; i'd bet he'll do the same for you Illegal Aliens when you pay for your's and set it up as a "better" [sic] State/alternative?)

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2015, 03:20 PM
THERE IT IS......
Oh...wait
maybe over there.
(04-14-2015 08:00 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Although you have not injured anyone,
your first amendment rights have been taken from you,...
VOLUNTARILY of course.
AIN'T IT GREAT????

In case anyone missed it...
HIPPOCRACY is the benchmarc for ANY religion, philosophy, government, forum, or any other thing you can hang a name on.

Have a nice day.
There it goes.....

Where DID that voluntary society GOOOOOO.........

Scroll

MAYBE YOUR NOT READY FOR IT YET????????????
04-15-2015, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 03:53 PM by eye2i2hear.)
(04-15-2015 03:20 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  THERE IT IS......
Oh...wait
maybe over there.
(04-14-2015 08:00 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Although you have not injured anyone,
VOLUNTARILY of course.
AIN'T IT GREAT????

*repost (see also, yupp, HERE IT IS):

gearheadhominemm, up to his usual display of CONfusion.?

So gear, doesn't your beloved "Con"stitution speak of (aka give lip service to) commitment to Standing for equality --"Equal Rights" vs "Property Rights" protected?

So please show us how pigpot (or you or myself) are equals, regarding Property Rights, with Marc here?

One form of acceptable evidence: receipts where pigpot (and you) have paid the ISP bills for this website.? (or of course, i'll take Marc's word on it that he's getting equal payments from you two)

Marc can surely provide where he's paid/paying to speak here, no? Why doesn't that investment give him higher, and highest, rights?
You know, as a Property Owner?

Or prove for us how it is that Marc's not having to pay for his "Right" to speak here, as therein being Equal with pigpot (and yourself)?

And you want to Argue that pigpot should get a "free" pass on such?

Next, you could present the evidence that Marc is preventing pigpot (or you or myself or wwWhip.com) from having ones "equal" aka own(ed) forum/website? You know, just stopping him from paying for it (the "Right"?) like he himself has to.?

How is it that you and pigpot are not just wanting to exercise Eminent Domain for The RePublic Good aka The General Welfare here!?
Yeah, that "Con"stitutional nugget, Major General? [Image: threadjacked.gif]

No doubt, your argument rings as most "Con"stitutional --aka, so long as it serves your binding twisted state of CONfusion which includes getting someone else to involuntarily pay for it.?

And you want to cry about the failures of voluntaryism...?!?
Facepalm

And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
04-16-2015, 03:40 PM
(04-15-2015 03:20 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Where DID that voluntary society GOOOOOO.........

MAYBE YOUR NOT READY FOR IT YET????????????

You stand for it.....
WHERE IS IT???

scroll

censored?
04-18-2015, 09:37 AM
This is the internet and we have to expect posters like pigpot and harsh, over the top criticism.Tantrum I make a few suggestions and despite the fact there is almost no moderation, I still get accused of censorship, that's what the quatlooser guys did. Whatever, there is no winning and I certainly get my share of insults. After all, I'm the guy confronting politicians on their evidence proving their laws apply. For this even so-called liberty activists and anarchists join the statist critics calling me an idiot/crank/moran etc. I've had my life's work dismissed with the wave a hand from some rock-star anarchist, so I'm used to petty insults.

Pigpot, you're free to post here, I just have some minor rules so the material can reach more people. Look at your posts, they are angry, profanity filled rants and most of the time no one responds. Why is that? The rules are not because I do pay for this, it's because the purpose is to help people, so many come here who are being attacked. I see your posts and I don't want to be on the forum.

If people want to criticize me because I ask you don't post such comments, then all I can say is I've had much worse. This is an open forum, dissent is welcome, though I'd just like to keep things civil. Tone it down is all I asked. The lack of mutual respect is never a disappointment on the internet. What would Gary Busey think?Question
[Image: 3807259-3077068968-gary_.jpg]

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
04-18-2015, 12:26 PM
(04-18-2015 09:37 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  [Image: 3807259-3077068968-gary_.jpg]

DAMN, Marc! You know I don't like my picture up on the interwebz. &e's gonna have a field day with this. :-(

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-18-2015, 12:47 PM
(04-18-2015 12:26 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  DAMN, Marc! You know I don't like my picture up on the interwebz. &e's gonna have a field day with this. :-(

You are Gary Busey's Evil twin?
04-18-2015, 01:09 PM
(04-18-2015 12:47 PM)notavoter Wrote:  
(04-18-2015 12:26 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  DAMN, Marc! You know I don't like my picture up on the interwebz. &e's gonna have a field day with this. :-(

Whooz Gary Busey?

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-18-2015, 02:33 PM
(04-18-2015 01:09 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(04-18-2015 12:47 PM)notavoter Wrote:  

Whooz Gary Busey?

Oh not an evil twin, just damn evil.Big Grin
04-18-2015, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 11:39 PM by pigpot.)
(04-18-2015 09:37 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  This is the internet and we have to expect posters like pigpot and harsh, over the top criticism.Tantrum I make a few suggestions and despite the fact there is almost no moderation, I still get accused of censorship, that's what the quatlooser guys did. Whatever, there is no winning and I certainly get my share of insults. After all, I'm the guy confronting politicians on their evidence proving their laws apply. For this even so-called liberty activists and anarchists join the statist critics calling me an idiot/crank/moran etc. I've had my life's work dismissed with the wave a hand from some rock-star anarchist, so I'm used to petty insults.

Pigpot, you're free to post here, I just have some minor rules so the material can reach more people. Look at your posts, they are angry, profanity filled rants and most of the time no one responds. Why is that? The rules are not because I do pay for this, it's because the purpose is to help people, so many come here who are being attacked. I see your posts and I don't want to be on the forum.

If people want to criticize me because I ask you don't post such comments, then all I can say is I've had much worse. This is an open forum, dissent is welcome, though I'd just like to keep things civil. Tone it down is all I asked. The lack of mutual respect is never a disappointment on the internet. What would Gary Busey think?Question
[Image: 3807259-3077068968-gary_.jpg]

How's things Marc? Listen... I'm not sure whether I put it across the way I wanted but still. What's done is done and apologies don't matter (in my opinion whether warranted or not depending upon your point of view) but I would like to type that my posts have ranted SOMEWHAT less (point of view) and your idea of "profanity" has been slimmed down somewhat (point of view again).

I would have to say this is one of the more liberal sites I've been on... Though... wait for it... I do think "gearheadmm" has a very interesting point and I know that "eye2i2hear" responded to it quoted here:

Quote:gearheadmm Wrote:
Although you have not injured anyone,
VOLUNTARILY of course.
AIN'T IT GREAT????

There still seems to be a link that still is missing. I would genuinely like to find it. The answer is utopia of course. People, meaning EVERYONE, need to wake up first. That is the struggle and I'm not one to say it's not going to happen. Most people talk about "realism" (and then follows the talk about the need for government) while I talk about possibilities and utopian ideas like they could be possible.

Just thoughts that's all. Question

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
04-19-2015, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 07:03 AM by eye2i2hear.)
(04-18-2015 11:38 PM)pigpot Wrote:  I would have to say this is one of the more liberal sites I've been on... Though... wait for it... I do think "gearheadmm" has a very interesting point and I know that "eye2i2hear" responded to it

Just to be clear, did my response answer the matter to your contentment?

Quote:quoted here:
Quote:gearheadmm Wrote:
Although you have not injured anyone,
VOLUNTARILY of course.
AIN'T IT GREAT????

gearheadmm claims you have not injured anyone.
Conversely, if Marc explained his position to you and felt you continued to disrespect that (again, as you noted, see my "response" for more specifics), and banned you, would you be injured?
(speaking of "just thoughts that's all".?)

More toward the essential claim, would you, pigpot, consider that happening i.e. your being banned, to be a demonstration of involuntary association/"Government"?
[fwiw, in my experience with him per this forum, that's ultimately gearheadmm's motive here, i.e. justifying his belief in "The Republic" and his "Constitution", transitional or otherwise --fwtw]

(not to even again get into gearheadmm's appeal to authority argument fallacy.? i.e. said "First Amendment" (and "Rights") being, factually, just words on a piece of paper? which is not to say they convey something i do not value)

In wrapping, let me express my appreciation to you for the (obvious/observable?) change in style you've made since your exchanges with Marc took place (particularly calling to mind my in another post having shared my position on the "profanity"/"cussing"/signaling aspect as being very close to what i take to be yours).
#respect.

04-19-2015, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 02:49 PM by eye2i2hear.)
Heart RE: Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
Secret
Until pigP gets that authorized pen/thread...

Quote:What the flip!? Couple removes ebooks from their app that censors swear words.

A christian couple from Idaho [usa] has stopped selling ebooks through their app, Clean Reader, an app which censors swear words, following complaints from authors.
Jared and Kirsten Maughen created the app after teenage daughter objected to swear words she was reading at school.
The app suggests alternatives to swear words, religious, and sexual terms, and certain body parts. For example, the f-word becomes 'freak', 'penis' becomes 'groin', 'vagina' becomes 'bottom', 'sexy' becomes 'lovely' and 'Jesus Christ' becomes 'gee'.
It has three settings: 'Clean', 'Cleaner', and 'Squeaky Clean'. The last of these extends censorship to include "some hurtful racial terms".
But following a backlash from authors, the couple said that the app will no longer sell ebooks because "many authors do not want their books being sold in connection with Clean Reader".
Chocolat auther Joanne Harris helped draw attention to the app by condemning it in a blog post titled "Why I'm Saying 'Fuck you' to Clean App.
--ComputerActive magazine

('should' i have ''censored'' 'censor' to 'get my control freak on' as to some words of this author?! e.g. 'swear words' to 'words I allow others to manipulate me with'? and 'christian' to 'believers in the resurrected gee-whiz'?)
[fwiw, i'm waiting for my 'morality' sensor to tell me what to do with it... meanwhile, i'm off to the dale & the wood to see if once upon a time i can turn up some "swear" words amongst those Easter eggs... and curse you dreaded bunny, if i don't! --but wait, what do you know, a four-leaf clover! no wait2, that's on facebook along with those angels assisting me...[/sarcasm]]
[Image: BunnyWhiteHoleCarrots.gif]

04-19-2015, 03:50 PM
Pig, you can't make him drink.
I had a thread here that got 60,000 hits wind up A$$clown here and they didn't like it either. DELETED by me.
At least if you put them all in one place it cleans up the forum like this highly informative and helpful thread!!!!!! That no one complained about.
http://marcstevens.net/board/thread-3967...ght=hubris

(04-18-2015 09:37 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  it's because the purpose is to help people,
Admirable.
(04-18-2015 09:37 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  so many come here who are being attacked.
A$$clowns.

I just like to point out the irony to the resident A$$clowns. see above ^
Like eye continually saying I'm a statist.
WHAT PART OF THIS....
"I'm not a statist, volontarist, christian, or atheist, I'm just trying to weed through all the A$$Clowns in this reality".
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??????????????

All shows your not ready.