Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
Current time: 11-23-2017, 04:13 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: 11:11
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 68
Views: 25086

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
04-19-2015, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 04:54 PM by eye2i2hear.)
RE: Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
(04-19-2015 03:50 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  I had a thread here that got 60,000 hits

Facepalm
Which is b.s. --yet again (like the proverbial broken record; but not a surprise, considering the source --speaking of you can't make 'em drink?! who said they should, when it's the proverbial Kool-Aid!?). [Image: kookaid.gif]

It was pointed out to gearheadmm numerous times-- including in the thread he deleted (and likely why he deleted it?!) --how thread "VIEWS" were (and to some degree still are¹) nigh useless as far as a measurement of actual human activity --spybots of all sorts troll such websites continuously, ringing up "hits" in the process; there are other ways such "hits" get manipulated as well; know any of those, gearheadmm? [/rhetorical]
[for a nifty comparison for value, take a look [sic] at this thread-- with it's 121,000+ "Views", which was running at the same time; and isn't it chock full of useful information!?!]

And like a forum, that at the time had maybe a half a baker's dozen or so participants, could choke up 60k "VIEWS" in that short of a period of time. (gearheadmm would likely buy the London Bridge from the dude selling it! and his boast sounds like the classic politician boasting about his "landslide" victory's number of "Votes" aka "hits"? you know, in Their "Republic"...)

And even if there were that number of actual human visits, what does that prove? i mean, gosh, how many folks visit shrines time and time again/how many "hits" do Muslim Korans get over similar time? viewers of Judge Judy? (and visits to Disneyland!? and how many "hits"/"Votes" was the margin of victory for Obama... etc etc)
[Image: Daffy-Ducks-Head.gif] <--- "hit" miester of gear's posts.

Quote:I just like to point out the irony to the resident A$$clowns. see above ^
Like eye continually saying I'm a statist.
WHAT PART OF THIS....
"I'm not a statist, volontarist, christian, or atheist, I'm just trying to weed through all the A$$Clowns in this reality".
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??????????????

Oh, there's some irony to be pointed out, no disagreement there; it's just that you need your proverbial mirror in front of your face to see the maker of such.

First what i do understand is that those are just words you've typed on your keyboard (is there a saying the equivalent of "not worth the paper it's printed on"? "not worth the pixels fired to flash it"?).

And i've seen the other words you've also typed, i.e. how you're for "restoring The Republic" and for "getting back to the real Constitution". Or are you going to deny that's your position ("temporarily" or however)?

Quote:All shows your not ready.
sorry, i don't have a not ready to show [/lack of grammar hammer]

Nor ready for you're your "Republic" again? Nope.
Not finding any evidence to convince me a voluntary society has or needs to go back through such before it can happen? Nope.
Ever said enough people are ready for voluntary society right this instance? Nope.
(we've had this discussion before too, but as noted, you can't make an ass drink; nor a gearcon artistmm?)

Popcorn

1. and in case anyone is interested, at that time, Marc had less strict site registration practices in place; subsequently, like most forums around the time, the spybots got really clever with their "joining" strategies, and Marc was swatting at them daily like mosquitoes in a Southern Louisanna swamp in August. Part of what said spybots were designed for was to "view" as many pages as they could in the time they managed to stick around before being banned, because "views"/"hits" sell like Hollywood real estate in Cyberville. Marc has wisely since been nigh forced (lest he waste his time further) to require his personal hands-on verification and subsequent approving of new members. Thus by comparison, check out the high water mark "views" counts of late? Still even with that, spybots can impact "views" counts (mosey down to the "Board Statistics" section and introduced yourself to Mrs Google, Mr Yahoo, and Ms Baidu etal), it's just way lower.[/size]

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2015, 08:27 PM
(04-19-2015 03:50 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  wind up A$$clown here
Your Soooooo easy.

(04-19-2015 03:50 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  
(04-18-2015 09:37 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  it's because the purpose is to help people,
Admirable.
(04-18-2015 09:37 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  so many come here who are being attacked.
A$$clowns.

I just like to point out the irony to the resident A$$clowns. see above ^
All shows your not ready.
Find all posts by this user
04-19-2015, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 08:52 PM by eye2i2hear.)
(04-19-2015 08:27 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  
(04-19-2015 03:50 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  wind up A$$clown here
Your Soooooo easy.

Sing it Lionel Richie... ♪ "easy like Sunday morning~" ♬

(04-19-2015 03:50 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  
(04-18-2015 09:37 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  so many come here who are being attacked.
A$$clowns.

I just like to point out the irony to the resident A$$clowns. see above ^

And look, resident gearassclownmm is so biased, he couldn't follow that Marc meant so many of those coming here are being attacked by Governmentalists out there. (you know, the product of gearheadmm's Constitutional Republic's failure to prevent just such --what, they weren't ready for it, but we're supposed to support going back to it?!)
Facepalm Wind it down, gearassclownmm, you don't have to be so easy hard headed.?

Cool

And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
04-20-2015, 03:01 PM
(04-14-2015 08:00 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Although you have not injured anyone,
your first amendment rights have been taken from you,...
VOLUNTARILY of course.
AIN'T IT GREAT????

There is so much wrong here. Pigpot still posts here. Also, even if the 1st amendment had any validity, it would only apply to those called government, not me. Why would you even suggest the 1st amendment applies to me? Also, why would you insist the 1st amendment applies to pigpot? Very confusing
[Image: 1408719730249_Image_galleryImage_Mandato...oto_by.JPG]

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
04-20-2015, 03:24 PM
(04-20-2015 03:01 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  [Image: 1408719730249_Image_galleryImage_Mandato...oto_by.JPG]

Great shot! Yess!!!

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-20-2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 09:08 PM by pigpot.)
(04-20-2015 03:01 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  
(04-14-2015 08:00 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  Although you have not injured anyone,
your first amendment rights have been taken from you,...
VOLUNTARILY of course.
AIN'T IT GREAT????

There is so much wrong here. Pigpot still posts here. Also, even if the 1st amendment had any validity, it would only apply to those called government, not me. Why would you even suggest the 1st amendment applies to me? Also, why would you insist the 1st amendment applies to pigpot? Very confusing
[Image: 1408719730249_Image_galleryImage_Mandato...oto_by.JPG]

Could it be the "principle" behind the 1st that gearheadmm is trying to convey. Not speaking for anyone. Just a thought. Three pages all about me. I would never have thought anyone would pay so much interest in what I had to type about.Roll Eyes

Anywho... Popcorn I'm not worth it. Not Worthy Or am I... Stare

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
04-21-2015, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 05:44 AM by eye2i2hear.)
(04-20-2015 09:08 PM)pigpot Wrote:  Could it be the "principle" behind the 1st that gearheadmm is trying to convey.

Of course it 'could' --but if you'll review, you'll see it's a (to use your own lingo for point?) hor$e $hit pattern with gearassclownmm. And otherwise, why not just go with said 'principle' aka 'freedom to speak'?

And again, regarding said specific 'principle', what of the other¹ principle(s) (values/equitable interests) relevant here? e.g. should Marc alone have to pay for your opportunity here to speak? What of his "right" to value of "the pursuit of happiness" (be that his own or of that of his viewers here)/his 'property'?

And perhaps i've missed your answering it, but do you, like gearheadmm, hold that if Marc 'banned' you, you would be "injured"?

1. is it just a coincidence that gearassclownmm ignores here the other such 'principles' --or is it indicative of what's classically typical with Republicrat Constitutionalists?! see for example, the IRS' "voluntary compliance" instead of "voluntary consent" --where said 'Founding' Constitutionalists "Declared" Their "Government" (for "us") would/could only be by (the principle?) "consent"? see for another example, The Whiskey Rebellion The American Tax Revolution 2.0 #failure! (see also #burn!]

04-21-2015, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 04:36 PM by gearheadmm.)
I used the first amendment as an example, once again blown out of proportion.

So what your saying is there are NO rights in a Voluntary Society?
Only a fool would give up any rights.

Muddy water...
Personal income tax IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
But wait...
A$$2 still thinks the current situation we ARE in is what was intended by the framers. "See if you can keep it."
There are still two...
The Republic and the corporation.
The current situation is NOT the Republic.
I know... common law is totally uncompatable with a voluntary society, sarcasm.

http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/2015/...en-of.html

Comments From a De Jure Citizen of a Nation State

For the last 50 years, many people and groups have been working on restoring the United States of America back it her founding roots. We have met with delays several times and now we are on the verge of rebirthing the Republic form of Government once again.
We continue to push forward with the return of the Republic form of Government. This is the government our founding fathers wanted for us. They warned when We THE People do not keep watch the possibility of our form of government could and would change to something that is not in our favor but in the hands of those with bad intents.
Your founding fathers government built for YOU and We THE People was based on the original organic Constitution circa 1789 which is the CONTRACT between the States and Federal Government. This CONTRACT is how each party is to operate and respect one another. Keep in mind, before we had a Federal Government, we are individual STATES who are for better reason known as Nation States or Countries. We are 50 countries WHOM in cooperation form a UNION of States of cooperation and unite for the purpose of betterment for the owners of this Federal Government called United States of America.
Who are the owners? Each state has ownership in the Federal Government. Each Person who is a citizen of a State is the real owner. Not the President or Congress. They are just public servants to the true government of YOU and ME.
Right now, it’s a little bit confusing. The military has installed their own Republic officers President, Vice President to carry out the actions required to remove the current administration which is very De Facto. De Facto simplest meaning is unlawfull. Lawfull with two LL’s is old English for Law Full-filled. At the same time, the Civilian Authority has raised up a De Jure government. De Jure means Lawfull. Lawfull in this case is under the organic documents Constitution 1789, Bill of Rights 1791, … reseated the republic form of governments de jure congress who walked out on March 27 1861 since those seats were vacant and published in local, state, national and world wide publications about their actions, rights, authorities and authorities to exercises their rights. No one other than this body of ordinary people just like you and me did this for our benefit. Civilian Authority, this is you and me watching over the public servants and military so they do their jobs per the original documents and oath of office / duty. You need to remember that Public Servants are basically the house keepers and butlers of the nation. They do not own the house; they just run the day to day task. We THE People own the house! This De Jure body of people has sent and publishes many orders given to Military, Inspector General, Provost Marshal and JAG to act upon is waiting.
I know, what is wrong with the current administration you ask? Plenty, first their private contractors or actors seating in seats that they are no authored to hold. How do you know this? We know this several point – research them yourself would be encourage. 1861 – Lincoln & South broke the contract between States and Federal with South walking out under “Sine Die”. Second – Lincoln reinstated congress under Military Rule thus ignoring the Constitution. Then a series of events some small like changing the lawfull definition of state to District of Columbia, Person to fictional meaning for future 14th Amendment, Act of 1871 which gives District of Columbia supreme rule over all the states which are now considered to be territories, Act of 1801 which is the mission statement for the US Corporation which replaced the people government into a corporation, and it continues to the point when an Federal Admin Judge ruled that all public seats at state and federal level are vacant and are held by Private Contractors or Actors. So, with this fast summary, they are De Facto and by their own documents – Corpus Juris Secundum, when a De Jure stands up, De Jure has superior authority over De Facto. Guess what, We THE People win!
Let us have some fun and break it down, Continent is America, North I grant you, but America. We are 50 individual STATES operating independent and creating contracts between ourselves and other Countries located around the global doing trade and business. Finally, we created a UNION of States under one REPRESENTATIVE system aka Republic for We THE People. So when you say our name, United (All 50 States working together for common cause) States (individual Countries or Nations) of America (continent of which we live). It is really that simple.
Our forefathers gave us the concept of Unalienable rights which means rights not privileges. First Privilege is something as a Parent you give your child to improve their ability to function on their own. You as a Parent can take this away at any time a privilege if the child does not obey the Parent. Civil law is nothing more than privileges. Does this sound familiar to you!
Ok, let us explore the word phrase Unalienable Rights. You would pronoun this way Un-a-lien-able Rights. OK, let us break this word down farther, in Latin, UN can mean NOT or NO. Now let us look at the word LIEN which means a legal claim against something. The word ABLE means having competent power or strength, bodily or mental; Able also means physical power sufficient to account something. Let us look at Rights which means accordant to the standard of truth and justice or the will of God. So we can say our RIGHTS spoken and written down by our forefathers have the meaning NO LEGAL CLAIM can be place AGAINST OUR PHYSICAL Rights since they have given to us by GOD period or better said “Unalienable Rights cannot be taken away by man!”
04-22-2015, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 06:10 AM by eye2i2hear.)
3 words for you, gearConmm, regarding both the fantasy of "what The Founders¹ wanted for Us" and "see if You can keep it":

"The Whiskey Rebellion" aka: The American Tax Revolution v2.0 -failed.
Secret (see "to the victor's go the spoils", and one of the spoils is authoring history; The Victor's "History" labeling; see what "The Losers" called "The American Revolution" prior to being said Declared Official losers...)

fwiw, yupp, arguably "The Founders" got just what They wanted for Us; it's just not what They led (conned) "Us" (the individuals of the time) to believe it would be aka what youmm say it was.
(the optimal con word of said "Founders" imo? "Representation". once They waved that magic timepiece, it was no longer King George Rule circa yet another magic potion, President George Rule; new boss same as the old boss --only closer)

Quote:Why should I go to war over one tyrant three-thousand miles away only to find three-thousand tyrants one mile away? An Elected Legislature can trample a man's liberty as easily as a King.
--a paraphrase of one of the Mathers boys of "The American Revolution" v1.0 era

And i luv how you Republicrats gloss over the racism, prejudice, bigotry, and misogyny --"if you can keep it"?!?-- within said "Original" Constitution, with it obviously, patently being in need of "Amendment", yet say any further "Amending" is/was invalid/"illegal"/"unConstitutional"?! smdh; con artist control freaks, what are ya gonna do? once they've got a foot in the door?!

1. saying there were "The Founders" is like saying there is The Santa's Reindeers "The Branches" (of "The Government") of today with it's Left and Right wings of the control freak vulture *cough*hack* eagle labeled "Republicans & Democrats", only that era's labeling was "Federalists & AntiFederalists" --MoreControl Freaks & LessControl Freaks.
bonus query: why is it that neo-control freak con artists like gearassclownmm don't at least stick with what "The Founders" v1.0 went with aka "The Declaration of Independence" Preamble?!? Maybe because there's that clear bit about "consent", and about how when it's not by individual consent (you know, as among that "inalienable" bit), it's null & void on it's face!? Secret (aka what it took for the con schemers to get the first foot in the door, to get to (that) war)...
"Republic" = FAIL (v1.0, v2.0, v3.0 & counting).
2. not really writing here to gearassclownmm aka a fantasy artist/con artist? more towards others' reading, where there's actual hope of critical thinking...
Quote:You'll be called utopian and asked to explain every contingency of a hypothetical world in which politicians don't control everything. As if expecting an answer to all the world's problems isn't utopian? Especially coming from people who think all these problems are going to be solved by politicians.

I think we know who the utopian ones are.

-EvR @Living In Modern Times circa facebook circa Habenae
(EvR's "politicians" = "Governmentalists" see also Con artists)

04-22-2015, 06:52 AM
(04-22-2015 06:02 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  The Whiskey Rebellion" aka: The American Tax Revolution v2.0 -failed.
Secret (see "to the victor's go the spoils", and one of the spoils is authoring history; The Victor's "History" labeling; see what "The Losers" called "The American Revolution" prior to being said Declared Official losers...)
Just wanted to point out that in the so called "Whiskey Rebellion," it wasn't the U.S. Army that put down the tax protesters. It was the 2nd Amendment Militia. That Amendment wasn't placed into the constitution to ensure the people would be armed in order to throw off a tyrannical government. It was put there to make the "Citizens" (at the time free white males) an enforcement arm of the very same government.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
04-22-2015, 07:42 AM
(04-21-2015 04:17 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  I used the first amendment as an example, once again blown out of proportion.

So what your saying is there are NO rights in a Voluntary Society?
Only a fool would give up any rights.

Muddy water...
Personal income tax IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
But wait...
A$$2 still thinks the current situation we ARE in is what was intended by the framers. "See if you can keep it."
There are still two...
The Republic and the corporation.
The current situation is NOT the Republic.
I know... common law is totally uncompatable with a voluntary society, sarcasm.

I've not seen any evidence of political rights. There is life, liberty and property, I don't see rights to them. There is autonomy in a voluntary society, far more valuable than so-called rights.

Also, we've been through this many times, there is no evidence there is a Republic, even corporations are fictions and they require a Republic to be valid. You've never presented any evidence there was a Republic and de jure Citizens because there is no such evidence. The evidence is against you. Comply or die, pay or get shot proves beyond any doubt there are no Citizens, no body politic and no states.

Please call into the show, we can also record, if you would like to discuss this and present your proof.

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
04-22-2015, 09:58 AM
(04-22-2015 06:52 AM)11:11 Wrote:  
(04-22-2015 06:02 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  The Whiskey Rebellion" aka: The American Tax Revolution v2.0 -failed.
Just wanted to point out that in the so called "Whiskey Rebellion," it wasn't the U.S. Army that put down the tax protesters. It was the 2nd Amendment Militia. That Amendment wasn't placed into the constitution to ensure the people would be armed in order to throw off a tyrannical government. It was put there to make the "Citizens" (at the time free white males) an enforcement arm of the very same government.

i'd not looked that closely at this aspect; thanks for bringing it up.
What significantly stood out to me was that there were individuals who'd literally fought in the first 'Tax Revolution', on the record saying in effect, "Hey, didn't i just fight to overthrow just such CoNtrol freaking (aka tyranny)!?"
To which 'The Noble' "Founders" TOLD them (see Dictated to them), "No, you Rebellious Tax Protestors, see, now you've got "Representation"!" *sprinkle magic pixie dust here*
[Washington's famous portrait should have had him riding a unicorn...]

04-22-2015, 10:29 AM
(04-22-2015 09:58 AM)eye2i2hear Wrote:  *sprinkle magic pixie dust here*
[Washington's famous portrait should have had him riding a unicorn...]

Reminds me of this:

04-22-2015, 08:29 PM
(04-22-2015 06:52 AM)11:11 Wrote:  ]Just wanted to point out that in the so called "Whiskey Rebellion," it wasn't the U.S. Army that put down the tax protesters. It was the 2nd Amendment Militia. That Amendment wasn't placed into the constitution to ensure the people would be armed in order to throw off a tyrannical government. It was put there to make the "Citizens" (at the time free white males) an enforcement arm of the very same government.
State militias take an oath to uphold the constitutions of state and fed against all violators.

evidence?
Who are the owners? Each state has ownership in the Federal Government. Each Person who is a citizen of a State is the real owner. Not the President or Congress. They are just public servants to the true government of YOU and ME.

You know what Marc, maybe your right, the declaration of independance, articals of confederation, and constitution were contracts that you didn't sign, (signers = republic?). Assuming you never took the oath, like the pledge of allegiance. Well DID YOU? Eyesuck, DID YOU?

The true government of YOU and ME didn't DO THEIR DUTY to "keep it",
and corporations took them (fed, state, and municipal) over.
Maybe that's what Ben meant.
You blame government, I blame US.
Damage control is not winning,
Stopping wrong IS.
04-23-2015, 04:02 AM
I wasn't SURE where to post this, so it just got here. Moderators move as you will. Smile

It's all good throughout. The "Crown" and "It's" AGENTS aren't long from a falling over, and due to this, one may think, based upon "It's" failings, it won't be too soon.

With all the more "Statutes" that flow out of the rubbish that "GOVERNMENT" presents, the more they tie themselves up with, hearsay, conjecture and bullshit.

To these people I type, "To hell with you", as you place your family in further servitude.

I am no serf. Fuck that. (The upper caps are meant to be specific to those that deal in banking and strange methods of categorizing people).

Still only thoughts.........InvestigatingInvestigatingInvestigating

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.