Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
Current time: 09-21-2017, 09:33 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: 11:11
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 68
Views: 23437

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2015, 10:53 AM
so he will stop hijacking this General thread with his profanity laden nonsense?
Thanks.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Can pigpot be given his own forum thread...
(04-11-2015 10:53 AM)11:11 Wrote:  so he will stop hijacking this General thread with his profanity laden nonsense?
Thanks.

Applause
04-11-2015, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 11:29 PM by pigpot.)
(04-11-2015 11:09 AM)Boxer Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 10:53 AM)11:11 Wrote:  so he will stop hijacking this General thread with his profanity laden nonsense?
Thanks.

Applause

I chose this quote as it's got the clappy hands thing going on and I like that. Just as a matter of interest "Boxer" and "11:11". Can YOU two define the word "profane" for me. You guys or girls are obviously a real expert on the subject. Secondly it's not a "General thread" it's a forum. Third can you show me evidence as to what nonsense looks like. Finally by what method do you define I am of a male gender.

Note the lack of question marks in my "questions" above and the reason for me doing so. Also I have, after being asked to tone my typed words down, done so. However your appeal to authority (to grass me in as it were) speaks volumes about your mentality. If you don't like it, don't read it would be my advice. Same for any offense taken, don't take it as I didn't give it. The best analogy I can think of currently is knowingly walking into a bar full of homosexuals and then complaining that it's full of homosexuals. Are you Southern Baptist by any chance? Not Worthy All this cussing and blaspheming gonna send you to hell boy. Devil Prod Poets do it ALL the time. Do you have an issue with poetry as well. What about bar's with people of a different sexual persuasion. Are you going to call them perverts?

Make Nuremburg ready again. These people need a place to be took to task. Word police badge for you. Honestly some people.Roll Eyes

Go check this out:

I'm not going to apologise as no offense was meant, intended or given to either of you. Lastly the irony of you two clogging up server space by posting in the very same forum as I have is laughable at best. I'm not going to argue with you two. I've asked questions and simply raised some points.

Keep your egos.My Two Cents

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
04-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Why do you keep attempting to compare yourself and your jibber-jabber with poetry? You're not a poet. You're not even a creative writer.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
04-12-2015, 08:27 AM
(04-12-2015 08:00 AM)11:11 Wrote:  Why do you keep...

Why do you continue to feed the troll? Wink

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-12-2015, 08:53 AM
(04-12-2015 08:27 AM)NonEntity Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 08:00 AM)11:11 Wrote:  Why do you keep...

Why do you continue to feed the troll? Wink
lol Point taken.

04-14-2015, 05:30 AM
(04-11-2015 11:26 PM)pigpot Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 11:09 AM)Boxer Wrote:  
Thanks.

Applause

I chose this quote as it's got the clappy hands thing going on and I like that. Just as a matter of interest "Boxer" and "11:11". Can YOU two define the word "profane" for me. You guys or girls are obviously a real expert on the subject. Secondly it's not a "General thread" it's a forum. Third can you show me evidence as to what nonsense looks like. Finally by what method do you define I am of a male gender.

Note the lack of question marks in my "questions" above and the reason for me doing so. Also I have, after being asked to tone my typed words down, done so. However your appeal to authority (to grass me in as it were) speaks volumes about your mentality. If you don't like it, don't read it would be my advice. Same for any offense taken, don't take it as I didn't give it. The best analogy I can think of currently is knowingly walking into a bar full of homosexuals and then complaining that it's full of homosexuals. Are you Southern Baptist by any chance? Not Worthy All this cussing and blaspheming gonna send you to hell boy. Devil Prod Poets do it ALL the time. Do you have an issue with poetry as well. What about bar's with people of a different sexual persuasion. Are you going to call them perverts?

Make Nuremburg ready again. These people need a place to be took to task. Word police badge for you. Honestly some people.Roll Eyes

Go check this out:

I'm not going to apologise as no offense was meant, intended or given to either of you. Lastly the irony of you two clogging up server space by posting in the very same forum as I have is laughable at best. I'm not going to argue with you two. I've asked questions and simply raised some points.

Keep your egos.My Two Cents

All I did was quote "ABSOLUTES". YOU GUYS MAY NEED TO DIG OUT ADAM KOKESH VERSUS...(plenty as he's had it off with many over the years) Old Boxer coughing like a bitch

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

04-14-2015, 04:41 PM
pigpot, your posts are usually angry, profanity filled rants that don't even address the main purpose of the forum. Most posts are never responded to, doesn't that tell you most are not interested? I will be trimming your posts.

Keep on point with the purpose of this forum, most of what you post is more appropriate for Infowars.

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2015, 06:48 PM
(04-14-2015 04:41 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  pigpot, your posts are usually angry, profanity filled rants that don't even address the main purpose of the forum. Most posts are never responded to, doesn't that tell you most are not interested? I will be trimming your posts.

Keep on point with the purpose of this forum, most of what you post is more appropriate for Infowars.

I would have gone with The Blaze there Marc. He is more of the Glenn Beck type. Two Thumbs Up Grinning
04-14-2015, 08:00 PM
(04-14-2015 04:41 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  pigpot, your posts are usually angry, profanity filled rants that don't even address the main purpose of the forum. Most posts are never responded to, doesn't that tell you most are not interested? I will be trimming your posts.

Although you have not injured anyone,
your first amendment rights have been taken from you,...
VOLUNTARILY of course.
AIN'T IT GREAT????

In case anyone missed it...
HIPPOCRACY is the benchmarc for ANY religion, philosophy, government, forum, or any other thing you can hang a name on.

Have a nice day.
04-14-2015, 08:19 PM
(04-14-2015 08:00 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  

Although you have not injured anyone,
your first amendment rights have been taken from you,...
VOLUNTARILY of course.
AIN'T IT GREAT????

In case anyone missed it...
HIPPOCRACY is the benchmarc for ANY religion, philosophy, government, forum, or any other thing you can hang a name on.

Have a nice day.

Glad I'm not the only one that sees it the same. My last post was "trimmed". Is "trimming" another word for......... Eyebrow RaiseSkeptical

04-15-2015, 03:27 AM
Amazing how one poster has caused this amount of rubbish. I've posted on Legal matters, lawful matters and matters beyond that. "Sworn" here and there and this Southern Baptist style vilification is beyond belief. By typing words and not causing any actual, provable HARM as "gearheadmm" stated, some posters want me out of here. One word PATHETIC. I did what Marc as me to do and toned down my typing. Still the attacks continue so I can only state that ad hominem attacks are occurring here. Grow up. My threat level has been reduced to zero. Speaking the truth eh! Does it hurt?

Unbelievable.Roll Eyes

04-15-2015, 05:28 AM
(04-14-2015 08:19 PM)pigpot Wrote:  
(04-14-2015 08:00 PM)gearheadmm Wrote:  

[pigpot,] your first amendment rights have been taken from you

Glad I'm not the only one that sees it the same

[Image: dr-evil.jpg][Image: crybaby.jpg]

Can I come to your living room or other property/forum (which I assume you work/pay to maintain and aren't squatters) and speak/say whatever I want for as long as I want?

The underlying premise of freedom of association is that an individual can decline/refuse to associate/interact with any individual. What's more, the person isn't obligated to give any reason or even put forth any excuse for declining/refusing to associate/interact with you -- or allowing you to stay on this forum or in my living room.

"Speaking the truth eh! Does it hurt?" ~ pigpot

--&e

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
04-15-2015, 06:27 AM
If I hurt pigpot's feelings, I apologize to him. That wasn't my intent. I didn't ask for you to be banned or run off from the forum. Although, if I was an Admin here I would have banned you since you've been asked more than once and Marc has mentioned you on his radio program at least once I know of to tone it down. I simply asked that you be given your own thread to post in, realizing that I don't own this forum nor pay its hosting fee, therefore space here isn't mine to give away.

All I'm saying is look at the big picture. If you want and by extension the rest of us be taken seriously then you must realize that most reasonable minded folks don't communicate in profanity laced tirades nor do they want to read it. Especially the way you constantly post it in the thread.

04-15-2015, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 07:02 AM by eye2i2hear.)
gearheadhominemm, up to his usual display of CONfusion.?

So gear, doesn't your beloved "Con"stitution speak of (aka give lip service to) commitment to Standing for equality --"Equal Rights" vs "Property Rights" protected?

So please show us how pigpot (or you or myself) are equals, regarding Property Rights, with Marc here?

One form of acceptable evidence: receipts where pigpot (and you) have paid the ISP bills for this website.? (or of course, i'll take Marc's word on it that he's getting equal payments from you two)

Marc can surely provide where he's paid/paying to speak here, no? Why doesn't that investment give him higher, and highest, rights?
You know, as a Property Owner?

Or prove for us how it is that Marc's not having to pay for his "Right" to speak here, as therein being Equal with pigpot (and yourself)?

And you want to Argue that pigpot should get a "free" pass on such?

Next, you could present the evidence that Marc is preventing pigpot (or you or myself or wwWhip.com) from having ones "equal" aka own(ed) forum/website? You know, just stopping him from paying for it (the "Right"?) like he himself has to.?

How is it that you and pigpot are not just wanting to exercise Eminent Domain for The RePublic Good aka The General Welfare here!?
Yeah, that "Con"stitutional nugget, Major General? [Image: threadjacked.gif]

No doubt, your argument rings as most "Con"stitutional --aka, so long as it serves your binding twisted state of CONfusion which includes getting someone else to involuntarily pay for it.?

And you want to cry about the failures of voluntaryism...?!?
Facepalm

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user