Anyone tried this before?
Current time: 01-23-2018, 08:31 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Boxer
Last Post: polymerg95
Replies: 5
Views: 1624

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-26-2015, 07:47 PM
I know we've all been talking a lot about helping those people who are victims of the extortion racket that is those DBA "government".

I was curious if anyone has attempted to interact with a victim during an actual crime (in the lay sense) where a "cop" has someone detained for something such as a traffic violation and decided to intervene by asking the victim if they will assign you temporary power of attorney so that you can potentially limit the amount of damage for them?

I realize the smartest thing to do is avoid cops altogether, however, I've noticed a lot more "cops" are asking people whether they are attorneys. Me thinks that is because they are far more willing to drop their attack if they know they think they would be dealing with an attorney.

Thoughts?
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Anyone tried this before?
So are you suggesting going up to a stanger on the street and asking them to grant you power of attorney? If that is what you're suggesting I cannot imagine anyone agreeing to such a potentially dangerous release of one's control to a stranger.

Of course when mostpeople hire an attorney they are effectively doing the same thing, but the conditioned belief s are different.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
04-26-2015, 08:08 PM
(04-26-2015 07:59 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  So are you suggesting going up to a stanger on the street and asking them to grant you power of attorney? If that is what you're suggesting I cannot imagine anyone agreeing to such a potentially dangerous release of one's control to a stranger.

Of course when mostpeople hire an attorney they are effectively doing the same thing, but the conditioned belief s are different.

That is exactly what I am suggesting. Most people that I have spoken with would rather the "problem" go away as quickly as possible as opposed to being dragged into court only to waste more time. It's sort of a "risk mitigation" thing. In addition, by granting power of attorney, it's very possible the "cop" thinks you are one and thereby stops his attack (cost benefit analysis).

"Excuse me, Mr. Officer...I need to speak with my client briefly..."
04-26-2015, 08:41 PM
(04-26-2015 08:08 PM)Boxer Wrote:  
(04-26-2015 07:59 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  So are you suggesting going up to a stanger on the street and asking them to grant you power of attorney? If that is what you're suggesting I cannot imagine anyone agreeing to such a potentially dangerous release of one's control to a stranger.

That is exactly what I am suggesting. Most people that I have spoken with would rather the "problem" go away as quickly as possible as opposed to being dragged into court only to waste more time. It's sort of a "risk mitigation" thing. In addition, by granting power of attorney, it's very possible the "cop" thinks you are one and thereby stops his attack (cost benefit analysis).

"Excuse me, Mr. Officer...I need to speak with my client briefly..."

Ballzy! I like it. And lawyers don't have badges or uniforms, so what's the thug to do? I think that proposing this idea to the CopBlock participants my be a good place to get some interest going.

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
04-26-2015, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 10:35 PM by pigpot.)
(04-26-2015 07:47 PM)Boxer Wrote:  ... I was curious if anyone has attempted to interact with a victim during an actual crime (in the lay sense) where a "cop" has someone detained for something...

Thoughts?

Just to answer the points above. I've known one guy (who didn't film the interaction, so that was something that put him behind the 8 ball straight away) who watched on as a couple of Policy Enforcers were trying to get a rise out of a group of youths. They were generally harassing the youths. Stop and search. Threatening with taking them to the station for questioning as they claimed the youths "looked" suspicious, they just wanted one of them to make a run but they didn't. The harassment continued.

So the guy I know walked up to the youths and told them they didn't have to tell the cops anything let alone talk to them in any way. This was regardless of the fact they may very well have been minors. Anyway the "cops" told the guy to be on his way and move away from the scene. He said he was perfectly within his right on a public footpath to to stand where he wished and claimed he was not in a position to obstruct the "cops" or their work. They claimed otherwise. So he continued to advise the youths about their "legal" rights. Obviously the "FILTH" didn't like this as it compromised their "perceived authority".

So at the age of 70 he was placed in a face down position and cuffed for "Obstruction". Later at the station he was charged for said offence and was given his summons to appear at court at a later date and released on minimal bail (if anything and at most a button of his shirt).

So he turned up to court on the given date and the "Magistrate" asked him how he wished to plead and he returned the answer, "I do not wish to plead as I understand it legal meaning."

The "Magistrate" unimpressed by this returned with a statement, "I shall then enter a plea on your behalf." The guy returned with, "I know you cannot enter a plea on my behalf from the bench and due to this error as I also understand who you work for and that a conflict of interest is taking place here I ask for this case to be dismissed as you have invalidated your oath in the first instance to uphold the law and secondly because of said conflict."

So now the "Magistrate" asked the man, (((who was very well versed in Biblical Scripture and who pointed out to the "Magistrate", that he (the "Magistrate") was Levitcal in nature and not of the line Melchizadek and was only interested in money, through fines like the Levites ((of Biblical times)) and that he knew the bench was in fact the "BANK"))) to either comply in making a plea or that he would be taken to the cells, this time for "Contempt of Court".

The guy didn't comply and was indeed taken to the cells after being charged with "Contempt of Court". The "Magistrate" then asked the guy to be brought to his chambers to mediate behind closed doors (effectively still in "Court") to which he did agree to attend. So inside the chambers a discussion was held as to whether the guy would comply and make a plea.

In the end the guy, after nearly two straight days of refusing any food or water, (remember he was seventy years old) was brought up before the "Magistrate" who duly made a plea on his behalf (contravening his very own "Statutes) and sent him home to appear at "Court" at a later date.

To the best of my knowledge he never went back and found another envelope in his letter box with another "Court" summons and watched and listened as "Officers" knocked on his door waiting to arrest him if he should appear outside the house. I can only imagine that they were simply delivering the "Court" summons and would have been told to arrest him for failure to appear, warrant or no arrest warrant in this case, of that I am not clear. As he watched them walk down the drive he made his own plans and disappeared. That was years ago. I was only told two words concerning him by a member of his family, "AWOL" and "SNAFU". No-one knows where he went of where his is now. The man fought "for his country" and served the very thing that he believed in. The fact remained that "his country" never loved him back. I hope he understood that as quickly as time allowed.

As far as I can recollect that's as close to it as I can remember. Undecided The only thing he didn't do was film these "FILTH". That is where I believe he went wrong as he could have proved he was at a distance that was not impeding the two "Officers". The only thing they relied upon was their words over his. Message is, record EVERYTHING.

Five words, FUCK THEM and their system.

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
04-27-2015, 08:36 AM

HAHA, non-ent isn't that exactly what is happening with the concept of govt/authority. Supposedly we release control of ourselves to a stranger?? We supposedly "need gov't" to protect us from our neighbors, yet "gov't" comes from the same gene pool as our neighbors. It does not follow, lol. I am just saying your statement is exactly what we all assume on an unconcious level when said controller "appears" to be authority. That comes in the form of doctors and such too.