May 23 - a firehose of bullshit!
Current time: 04-24-2017, 06:18 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: pigpot
Replies: 32
Views: 8341

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
May 23 - a firehose of bullshit!
06-03-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: May 23 - a firehose of bullshit!
Has this guy gotten his permission, yet?

If he has something to support his position then let him put it up.

He said he would ask his friend for permission, has anybody gotten back with him to see if that has happened?

His contention that one can be declared of the posterity of the people that wrote the constitution is what Eric Whoru also claims.
By being of the posterity one is above the constitution.

Too often in confronting a new idea I see the confirmation bias come into play.
How could I have been wrong all this time?
I don't know why Marc is so against the proposal that this guy might be right.
If that is because these folks never put up the evidence, then I completely understand.
If this guy never comes through with proof of his friend's success I fully understand the lack of patience on Marc's part.
IF he has something to contribute we should stay on him to produce it or debunk his claim.

I, for one, would dearly love filing a paper that took me out of this mess, regardless if the knowledge comes from a troglodyte or not.

So, can I look forward to a recorded interview in the next few weeks?

Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary
Proclaim FBA Rey
Search here, it's private.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Quote:By being of the posterity...

Man, it just keeps gettin' better 'n' better 'n' better! Applause

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
06-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Ok, I've read through his blog and he never gets to the point, it is all fluff, my money is on he never comes through with the goods.

Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary
Proclaim FBA Rey
06-03-2015, 05:38 PM
It is just not possible to prove it's all voluntary when the facts are we are being forced to comply. Coercion doesn't equal consent.

The argument we are all "voluntary government agents" just has no evidence to support it. Clint claimed he meant "voluntary" in both ways (freely and coerced) in the argument. I asked him a few times to explain that and he didn't.

We'll be recording on 9 June, should be interesting.

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
06-04-2015, 11:55 AM
I certainly look forward to getting to the meat, but from what is on his blog he leads up to revealing something but never actually reveals it.

Where is the may 30 show?

Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary
Proclaim FBA Rey
06-04-2015, 12:42 PM
(06-03-2015 05:38 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  Coercion doesn't equal consent.

Coercion including indoctrination aka Public Schooling since childhood, even moreso doesn't equal consent. (nor contract.)

Aah but the power of the gun under the table; see also [sic] the elephant in the room... the emperor's new clothes/the "emperor"...?

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
06-04-2015, 03:28 PM
The facts are so clear, so easy to grasp you have to question the motives behind someone who continues to ignore them. Is it really a search for the truth or to proclaim your opinions?

Coercion does not equal consent is easy to understand. To persist in arguing it's all voluntary is just far too inconsistent with the observable, verifiable facts to be an honest mistake. Why do so many people continue thinking coercion is somehow voluntary?Skeptical

The facts tell the story, pay or go to jail, comply or die; those facts tell a pretty straightforward story, no assumptions needed as there are no gaps in the logic.

Voluntary government agents? I don't get it. The birth certificate creates a corporation, with a treasury account, and makes you a "voluntary government agent." But, if you can trace your lineage to a witness who signed the constitution, then you can become a "private citizen" whereby the constitution your family wrote, doesn't apply anymore. How close does the relation have to be? Direct maternal/paternal, cousins?
[Image: Squidwardheaddesk_zps54088388.gif]

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
06-04-2015, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 03:40 PM by FreeBorn Angel.)
Nobody can trace their paternity, it is all hinged on hearsay.
Did your 'parents' tell you the truth?
You can't know for sure.
But neither can the state prove that you are not of the posterity.

Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary
Proclaim FBA Rey
06-04-2015, 03:57 PM
(06-04-2015 03:28 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  The facts are so clear, so easy to grasp you have to question the motives behind someone who continues to ignore them. Is it really a search for the truth or to proclaim your opinions?

Coercion does not equal consent is easy to understand. To persist in arguing it's all voluntary is just far too inconsistent with the observable, verifiable facts to be an honest mistake. Why do so many people continue thinking coercion is somehow voluntary?Skeptical

It merely points out the religious nature too many folks are (still) addicted to.?
(belief-faith in Authority, which regardless of the religious form, was, is, as can only be, solely what's in their own head --beyond biological/natural infancy i.e. parental transference/parental projection)

Is it voluntary? (because if it isn't, what inherently is it?)
And can it be voluntary, if there's indoctrination, intimidation, coercion, threats & initiation of violence?
[not to be confused with asking: can it be said to be "voluntary" even when such is present.?]
06-13-2015, 02:22 PM
Almost as bad as eYeTooz religious threads
A firehose of bullshit V 2.0

Three hours of absolutely mind numbing PROOF that some people really should not be allowed to waste space on this planet.

Marc, two comments:

1) Your failure was in forgetting what that amazing rational person, Marc Stevens, said so long ago, "Law is an opinion backed by a gun."

2) A doctor of history is not a state granted license.

3) Your patience and politeness is impressive.

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
06-13-2015, 09:45 PM
I'm hesitant to put Larken's five questions to Clint Richardson and Jan Irvin (moderator?? HA! In that regard, Jan made more of ass of himself than Clint made an ass of himself.). Clint and Jan are equally despicable. Why hesitant?

Quote:The usual visitors here understand that facts and evidence are objective, reproducible, and tangible. No amount of redefining your way out of the terms used in a question can replace an absence of facts and evidence to support your claims, but lets listen to a statist try, here is a sample of some of the logical excrement:

“Anarchy is the problem, not the solution.” <- So abolishing institutionalized violence and slavery is not the solution to the problem of institutionalized violence and slavery?

“Government is in a state of anarchy.” <- So an institution-of-rulers is in a state of having no rulers?

“My questions weren’t being answered.” <- Why don’t you review the record and listen to who wasn’t answering who’s questions. Hint: its really obvious.

As I mentioned during the podcast, there are a myriad of mental disorders, like schizophrenia, where sufferers actually believe in things that are not there and that defy objective reality. It is not useful, nay; counterproductive and unhealthy, to continue to debate someone who does not accept empirical evidence and objective reality; that’s how we got to statism in the first place. If we are to object to and reject statism because of the obvious violence and schizophrenic beliefs that come with it, we must proceed with caution against its most fringe enablers to avoid such distasteful discourse.

Quote:
---- THE FIVE QUESTIONS ----

1) Is there any means by which any number of individuals can delegate to someone else the moral right to do something which none of the individuals have the moral right to do themselves?

2) Do those who wield political power (presidents, legislators, etc.) have the moral right to do things which other people do not have the moral right to do? If so, from whom and how did they acquire such a right?

3) Is there any process (e.g., constitutions, elections, legislation) by which human beings can transform an immoral act into a moral act (without changing the act itself)?

4) When law-makers and law-enforcers use coercion and force in the name of law and government, do they bear the same responsibility for their actions that anyone else would who did the same thing on his own?

5) When there is a conflict between an individual's own moral conscience, and the commands of a political authority, is the individual morally obligated to do what he personally views as wrong in order to "obey the law"?

--&e My Two Cents

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
06-15-2015, 12:48 PM
There were other questions I could have asked, but you start to realize that none of my questions were really answered. Every question resulted in his fire hose of BS. Do you have any facts to support your argument there are citizens, states and governments?

What do you mean by do?
What do you mean by you?
What do you mean by have?
What do you mean by any?
What do you mean by facts?
What do you mean by to?
What do you mean by support?
What do you mean by argument?
What do you mean by there?
What do you mean by are?
What do you mean by citizen?
What do you mean by states?
What do you mean by government?

Well, each definition has it's own terms we need to define.
[Image: fire-hose.jpg]

They claim we did not agree to terms, but the audio proves otherwise. After we discussed the terms, then I showed the logic and evidence to show there were no governments, states or citizens. It was just ridiculous, and reminds me of the back of AiLL.
[Image: 51nMM9q6WsL.jpg]

Clint seems to have learned his debating technique from Slick Willy:

06-16-2015, 02:51 PM
How do we know that why the government calls laws are actually laws? Well, it says Law on the book, so the things inside must be inside.

You can make contracts with people who don't understand what the words in the contract. The law society states that you CANNOT understand their words without the license. How can you be held under the words that are defined by the law society as illegible to you?

Oh yeah voluntary...
06-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Paraphrasing from the show...

And Huxley says to Orwell

Within the next generation hypnosis will be more efficient than clubs and prisons for people to love their rulers

Yeah clubs aren't violent and hypnotising is voluntary.
06-17-2015, 11:19 AM
(06-03-2015 04:21 PM)FreeBorn Angel Wrote:  Has this guy gotten his permission, yet?

If he has something to support his position then let him put it up.

He said he would ask his friend for permission, has anybody gotten back with him to see if that has happened?

His contention that one can be declared of the posterity of the people that wrote the constitution is what Eric Whoru also claims.
By being of the posterity one is above the constitution.

Clint nor any of his listeners have contacted me about the judgment. I am shocked, shocked I tell you. As usual, Clint has no evidence. Of course, he could always track down a definition that his mere assertion is evidence. Nice use of the trivium.

But according to Clint, you don't have to be a part of that bloodline, you just have to do your due diligence and let the agents know they are acting outside their laws. Cite 18 USC 242 and they'll realize their error and let you go.