May 23 - a firehose of bullshit!
Current time: 06-24-2017, 05:09 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: NonEntity
Last Post: pigpot
Replies: 32
Views: 9213

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-23-2015, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2015 03:04 PM by NonEntity.)
I can't believe this jerk! (Clint Richardson)
He's rude, dishonest and despicable.

Thank doG for the commercial breaks. They force this guy to shut up for a bit.

"I'm saying The TRUTH, that's all." Oh... I see.

Hmm. Another commercial... Yess!!!

YO! CLINT! Raising the volume of your delivery does not raise the value of your argument. Roll Eyes

Marc, "We're up against a break. I'm truly sorry about that."
Boy lemme tell ya, I'm not!

YO! CLINT! You can't rebut a statement that you haven't allowed the other party to make. Jesus christ why are you allowing this cretin to scream incoherently at your audience, Marc?

Ah, it comes from "scripture." (In other words, it means whatever the phuck I claim it to mean.)

CLINT!!! SHUT THE HELL UP and let someone else get a word in edgewise.

"That's not me, that's the law," Clint. Oh how convenient.

Marc, with all due respek, why are you allowing this anti-social cretin to make a fool of you? Really.

Calvin, do Marc a favor and lose the file. Confused

- NonE the severely deluded Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: May 23 - a firehose of bullshit!
He could be controlled opposition or a useful "idiot/fool".
Search.

He had a major role in creating the movie Corporate Nation. Prior to that he had done and still does a lot with the CAFRs. Good for that work.

Back then -- four or five years ago -- I wondered/questioned whether he'd realize what "government" factually is. Today I got my answer. He has a vested interest in government. Thus my reasoning of the probability that he may be controlled opposition or a useful "idiot/fool".

A quick scan of his blog:
Killing Your STRAWMAN - The Path To Freedom
Killing Your STRAWMAN 2: A Free Man's Chronicle

--&e

Post script: Was he a call-in to the show or perhaps a scheduled guest?

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
05-23-2015, 04:14 PM
Some of what Richardson said seemed to somewhat mirror what Eric Whoru Williams says about if you're a "citizen" then you're subject to the whim of the government law. I.e. subject to the (governments) jurisdiction per the 14th amendment and have no rights.

American "Freedom" means that you're merely free to obey all the (phony) laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
05-24-2015, 05:09 AM
Pardon me, haven't listened to this episode yet. The funny thing is on my toward finding Marc, I had made an extended pitstop at Clint's show about 2yrs ago. First off, he previously worked in the Hollywood Movie Industry, thinking backstage, camera/lighting or something. He made a few decent documentaries, one on vaccines and Common Core/Agenda 21. That bit of Truth he put out, gave him some credibility to me at the time, and I had heard him on a few gnostic media podcasts, so figured I would check out his current stuff. He had a weekly guest Freeman Burt, who has also be on Gnostic media. Since I was basically blind about the legal system, the info they were putting out seemed(at the time) like it could be helpful in defending oneself, but also mixed in with the Freeman on the land stuff. I recall that he always emphasized the importance of the Clerk of the Court, and how they are more powerful than judge, and that there is another court available if you know how to ask for it(or something like that). Anyhow, he started bring on this Daniel guy with his Christian Remedy in Law, promising the big reveal. I'll admit, it was intriguing, and how Daniel would play with words and interpret the scriptures as if all the answers are hidden in plain sight right in those biblical books. So the big reveal came, and it was "just fill out the paperwork", correctly of course, and you too can be free from government law. That was the last time I listened. Complete bullshit. Clint Richardson is a culdesac on the way toward Truth. Gets ya headed down the path with some truth, and trys to veer you off to the left or right down a culdesac dead end.

I was surprised that Marc was going to have him on at all, but also excited at listening to the discourse. I hope Marc crushed his ridiculous Christian Remedy in Law Bullshit.
05-24-2015, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 08:39 AM by notavoter.)
Clint Richardson is a statist prick/sphincter.

(05-24-2015 08:22 AM)notavoter Wrote:  Clint Richardson is a statist prick/sphincter.

I apologize, just my opinion and I should not be throwing stones but pretty much everything that came out of that guy's mouth was gobbly goop.
05-24-2015, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 09:53 AM by Andy.)
Yesterday, I missed the first forty minutes of the show. Just catching up now.

Having caught up, if it weren't for the sound of Clint's voice I'd swear it was Karl Lentz.

Clint is big on what is the current state of affairs or relationship that individuals have
with the "government".

"All the laws are tied to that fiction." The fiction is the ALL CAPS NAME or even regardless of how it is grammatically formated. The government fees are put on that name, not the individual.

Thus, accordingly, an individual that doesn't have a name is not within the jurisdiction of the government and the individual can commit violent crimes and the government won't attack the no-name individual. Because s/he doesn't have a name or birth certificate.

How many hundreds or perhaps thousands of "government" agents have confirmed that jurisdiction is based on an individual's geographic location? How many, if any, "government" agents have argued that the Name/name is what gives them jurisdiction?

That's the current state of affairs or relationship individuals have with "government". The PR (public relations) is that it's based on physical location. They have no evidence to support their PR argument.

Individuals that are not "government" law enforcers outnumber the law enforcers a thousand to one. Their/"government's" system is Comply or Die. That's the reality. It has been that way dating back to Socrates time 2400 years ago.

For 2400 years people have been trying to reform comply-or-die "governments" without eliminating the comply-or-die foundation of "government".

Also, Clint is big on real life examples current with today's day and age. Marc has posted on his website dozens of success stories. Clint???

Among my top five favorite (read valuable) articles Marc has posted to marcstevens.net is the first article posted under the Articles heading: Cutting Through The Dogma. It could be fittingly titled, Cutting Through Clint Richardson's Dogma.

Clint advocates preservation of the state. Albeit, reformed based on how "government" uses it behind the scenes or outside of their PR. In short, based on the birth certificate and NAME/Name/name. Which I don't know of any "government" agent that has argued in an official capacity the birth certificate/name = jurisdiction.

Larken Rose has said many times, I know thousands of people that have abandoned statism to become anarchists/voluntaryists; I don't know any that have gone back to statism. It's a one way street.

As Ernie Hancock is fond of saying, there's two kinds of people in the world; those who want to be left alone and those that don't leave people alone. Clint, whether he's controlled opposition or useful "idiot"/fool, is the later -- comply or die foundation intact.

My Two Cents
--&e

The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
05-24-2015, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 09:38 AM by Kawlinz.)
he kept on saying that they use a different language. you can't be held to contract that you can't understand. if you sign your signature to a document written in a different language that you don't understand, can you really be held accountable for it?

if the government rulers had proper authority, they wouldnt need to set up a society where most people don't understand the language that the talking and to hold you accountable for certain deeds.

And the guns...

I'm 50 minutes in and not one mention from the guest about the guns. Its all paperwork and language.
05-24-2015, 10:12 AM
Several times Clint evaded and obfuscated giving a responsive answer to Marc's questions. Often reframing what Marc said in order to suit his (Clint's) cherry picking.

Just a thought, is Clint Richardson also the pen name "Steven Richards" that argued much the same here: http://marcstevens.net/radioarchive/nsp20150502.html
http://marcstevens.net/radioarchive/nsp20150404.html
http://marcstevens.net/radioarchive/nsp20150321.html
http://marcstevens.net/radioarchive/nsp20150411.html
From the fourth link: "anyone else notice that when Steven Richards was asked to prove his story, he disappeared??"

--&e

05-24-2015, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 03:29 PM by Kawlinz.)
let me try to sum up what the guest was trying to say if I understand it

"there's no point in bringing facts to people who are operating in fiction. Facts will have no bearing on their words. What you gotta do, see, is understand their fiction so you can talk to them in their language. Then you can find the part of their fiction. You have to understand an entirely new language set up by slave owners in order to get those descendants of slave owners to leave you alone"

Puke....
05-24-2015, 04:43 PM
Oh and I almost forgot

"Its all voluntary"
05-24-2015, 07:00 PM
(05-24-2015 04:43 PM)Kawlinz Wrote:  Oh and I almost forgot

"Its all voluntary"

It's amazing what the human mind can concoct, ain't it?

05-25-2015, 12:23 PM
I didn't think Clint could support his arguments, I wanted to discuss the issues in real time and not deal with walls of text on skype. I think it's clear he did not support his arguments. He used many logical fallacies and the Gish Gallop. He moved the goal posts even though providing historical examples of an anarchist society are irrelevant to whether anarchist principals are rational. I gave an example he asked for and he dismissed it.

The claim to have a judgment that someone's citizenship has been changed to "private citizen" and they are no longer considered under government laws is dubious at best. Not that Clint is a bad guy, I just don't believe the claim. Why not release the document? What possible reason would there to be to keep it private? Wouldn't you want the judgment available for all the road pirates to see? Why hasn't Clint done it? And if so, he would speak from personal experience and not have to ask to make it public. I'd love to see the complaint/petition he filed, against what agent/agency and the responses. Was it state, federal? So many questions.

I laid out historical facts, such as there being people called "governments" before any constitutions, he claims I didn't give any facts. Then he says his definitions are evidence.

Bottom line, the facts clearly contradict Clint's claim it's all voluntary. You pay or you go to jail, comply or die. That is not voluntary and no amount of word smithing from the very criminals engaged in the coercion can change those facts. Clint's claim reminds me of a statement made to me by a bureaucrat, Susanne Small, lawyer with the California Franchise Tax Board, "It's not coercion when we, the government, force you to pay."

It's the same tactic, I don't understand the evidence, I have to learn the criminals' special language.
[Image: Bl7BwF-CMAAu6U-.jpg]

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-31-2015, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 03:13 PM by Kawlinz.)
If it was voluntary they wouldn't need a secret language to dupe you.

Thinking that there's a group of people using deception on a macro level, but these people will stop using the deception on you if you give them the right words back... Hmmm...
05-31-2015, 04:08 PM
Private Citizen ..??

absolutely hilarious ... Smile

any number of people peddle that bullchidt, like a Court will really care
a Case decision in support just never seems to find it's way to the surface
05-31-2015, 04:17 PM
Yep. It's like a loquacious Brucie! Wink