Clint Richardson's arguments
Current time: 04-26-2017, 08:38 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Marc Stevens
Last Post: eye2i2hear
Replies: 49
Views: 18566

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clint Richardson's arguments
06-28-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Clint Richardson's arguments
(06-28-2015 12:30 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  "And I thought I was crazy?"

Don't worry. You are. Wink

I guess it's time for a new definition of crazy?Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2015, 01:43 PM
I posted this on this weeks NSP page:

“The trivium is a great tool…”

Tools are double-edged swords. A tool can be used honestly or dishonestly.

Hucksters such as Jan Irvin and Clint Richardson use the trivium tool with little regard to honesty. Meaning, honesty or dishonesty take a back seat to whether the trivium shall be used honestly to support an argument or used dishonestly in attempt to support an argument.

In the “debate,” Clint and Jan used the trivium more as a weapon to “bludgeon”, interrupt and derail Marc’s explanations. That is, when Marc could get a word in edgewise Clint or Jan would whip out the trivium and derail Marc’s explanation.

--&e

What’s the difference between the government and the mafia?
The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
Government public "education"/indoctrination is child abuse.
06-28-2015, 03:26 PM
Kinda like how Andy takes what ever any one sez and twists it into some completely irrecognizable barf and then complains of the smell... Facepalm

- NonE Sister Sleazious .).

"I just don't understand how this happens." Undecided
06-28-2015, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2015 04:18 PM by Andy.)
(06-28-2015 03:26 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Kinda like how Andy takes what ever any one sez and twists it into some completely irrecognizable barf and then complains of the smell... Facepalm

Please explain what you mean. Please quote specific examples, factual empirical evidence of what you mean. Thanks in advance.

--&e

Geez louise, you'd think I would've learned by now. I should know better.

It's a Sunday afternoon and Sister Sleazious (aka, NonE) is probably bored and decided to put on his "troll hat". Nevertheless, let's see if he can support his argument with empirical evidence.

--&e

The mafia doesn’t have a twelve year indoctrination system to convince you it’s not organized crime. ~ Brett Veinotte
06-28-2015, 05:08 PM
How many times in the "debate" did the moderator-in-name-only, Jan Irvin, interrupt and say, "What Marc is saying..." and "What Clint is saying..."? Each time it's what Jan is saying, not what Marc or Clint is saying. It's Jan framing it the way he wants it to go from there.

zonsb

The thought of how far the human race would have advanced absent initiatory force
staggers the imagination.

THE POINT: Unlike the government thief, a common thief doesn't claim his "craft" is honest.
Lawyer-like dishonesty a point: The common thief is honest when he tells you he's robbing you.
06-29-2015, 01:44 AM
(06-25-2015 06:18 PM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  This is just a suggestion. I don't think anyone should engage Clint until he posts this alleged declaratory judgment from the private admin court. Every time we ask for facts all he does is cite definitions. We already know what he's about.

At 2:45:44 in the debate, Clint said: "There's a whole forum of people that have done the same thing, the declaratory judgement." I'll get back to that in a minute.

It would be better to start listening at 2:43:26. It shows well how Clint uses a video-diversion tactic which Jan jumps in to side with Clint explaining briefly that what Marc wants is a YouTube video; "What Marc wants is a YouTube video..." WTF!?! Clint was the one that injected video into the debate and Jan says Marc wants it* Angry

That's but one example of a dozen or more just like it.

I've come to a one-word description of the Clint Richardson-Jan Irvin put up job: Despicable!

Marc got 20% of the air time. Clint got 60% and Jan, moderator-in-name-only got 20% of the time for his and Clint's side. They had no facts and the best the duo could do was derail Marc who does have the facts. Despicable, isn't it?

Okay, on this forum at marcstevens.net, there's several successes that have been posted on this forum with links to the documentation. And there's several more success at http://marcstevens.net/successes.

Where is the whole forum of people that have had success using the declaratory judgement that Clint mentioned? Come on Clint, post the forum link so we all can judge for ourselves. Primary source, Clint. ...That you're so big on primary source documents, you know, not just your hearsay.

Or... Do a George Costanza and admit...
[Image: George+I+got+Nothin.jpg]

Crickets... (Wait a sec... it was a put up job, so DUH!? WTF am I expecting?) Brickwall

--&e

*I read at Jan's web-page where he posted/uploaded the debate that he has had Clint on his podcast ten times. "

06-29-2015, 09:07 AM
(06-29-2015 01:44 AM)Andy Wrote:  At 2:45:44 in the debate, Clint said: "There's a whole forum of people that have done the same thing, the declaratory judgement." I'll get back to that in a minute.

I've come to a one-word description of the Clint Richardson-Jan Irvin put up job: Despicable!

Where is the whole forum of people that have had success using the declaratory judgement that Clint mentioned? Come on Clint, post the forum link so we all can judge for ourselves. Primary source, Clint. ...That you're so big on primary source documents, you know, not just your hearsay.

Thanks for quoting Clint on that issue. Clint has a rational, rooted in proper grammar, reason why we have no proof of these other alleged "declaratory judgments." It's because his listeners don't care about me or what I have to say. So "KW" refused to disclose it, and none of his forum members have ever posted it. And to Jan this is evidence? That is using the trivium to get factual certainty?
[Image: 13860640971943316603.GIF]

Despicable is a good word for it alright. And what I mean by despicable is: "arousing or deserving of one's loathing and disgust." And by disgust I mean: "a dislike so strong as to cause stomach upset or queasiness."

And by dislike I mean, "a strong feeling of not liking or approving." Did I get my grammar right?

If government services were valuable and the market wanted them, they wouldn't be provided on a compulsory basis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2015, 09:25 AM
(06-29-2015 09:07 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  
(06-29-2015 01:44 AM)Andy Wrote:  At 2:45:44 in the debate, Clint said: "There's a whole forum of people that have done the same thing, the declaratory judgement." I'll get back to that in a minute.

Thanks for quoting Clint on that issue. Clint has a rational, rooted in proper grammar, reason why we have no proof of these other alleged "declaratory judgments." It's because his listeners don't care about me or what I have to say. So "KW" refused to disclose it, and none of his forum members have ever posted it. And to Jan this is evidence? That is using the trivium to get factual certainty?
[Image: 13860640971943316603.GIF]

Despicable is a good word for it alright. And what I mean by despicable is: "arousing or deserving of one's loathing and disgust." And by disgust I mean: "a dislike so strong as to cause stomach upset or queasiness."

And by dislike I mean, "a strong feeling of not liking or approving." Did I get my grammar right?
I don't understand. What does "liking" mean? Can you clarify this for us please? Kick Me

06-29-2015, 10:21 AM

06-29-2015, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 10:51 AM by Andy.)
(06-29-2015 09:07 AM)Marc Stevens Wrote:  Thanks for quoting Clint on that issue. Clint has a rational, rooted in proper grammar, reason why we have no proof of these other alleged "declaratory judgments." It's because his listeners don't care about me or what I have to say. So "KW" refused to disclose it, and none of his forum members have ever posted it. And to Jan this is evidence? That is using the trivium to get factual certainty?

Marc, you're welcome more than than I have time for to explain right now.

I checked Clint's page for the quote zonsb posted and it's there. (Just had to see/read for myself.)

Quote:Again, anarchy (license) in government makes anything possible.

Apparently, anything is possible if you're guru Clint Richardson wielding the trivium. At least that's how Clint and probably at least some of his followers see it. Which brings us to another Clint Richardson quote. A clear case of projection. See for yourself, and you decide...

Quote:I am not influenced by anyone. [accept for being influenced by his followers who don't care if he posts proof of KW's alleged DJ (declaratory judgement) -- integrity, be damned.] I continuously state this fact. I only read and study primary source documents. I follow no one. [So Clint has personal first hand knowledge of KW's DJ and not just KW's word for it?] And I only ask that people do the same - not to follow me but to stop following gurus. For to demonize others who are leaders and not the ones you currently follow is nothing if not irrational and unreasonable.

I don't demonize Marc despite Clint's suggestion that I should. Read his last sentence and see if it doesn't say to demonize "the ones you currently follow." Also, I don't follow Marc. Nor have I dug in to see/learn if there's much we disagree on. I mean, if it doesn't present itself, I'm not going to go digging around for what may not even be there. I'm sure there are some things we disagree on, but I've found none worth mentioning. That is, I don't recall any at the moment, I just assume that we must disagree on some things. So long as he's not advocating initiation of violence, how Marc runs his life and his business, is his business.

Frankly, IMO Marc is one of the most stand-up men I know. I think a lot of that stems from his honest efforts toward identifying and correcting his own errors. And to think we've never met in real space.

What is it with Clint and demons? He has yet to realize the primary persecution he senses is an effect of the contradictions he is so wed to in his mind. For example, his limited hang out on the NAP.

There's much more to write on this. For example, on zonsb's "there were no black slaves" analogy, think about how plantation owners accounted for and took inventory of their black slaves, cash-flow, expansion, overhead costs and maintenance.

When the pieces are tied together and looped back to their premise, Clint (and Jan) have put themselves in the untenable position of a double bind.

I'll be returning to this. Right now I have errands to run.

--&e

06-29-2015, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 12:12 PM by notavoter.)
Great post Andy, I agree 100% Applause I don't care what that NonE person says about you Popcorn
06-29-2015, 05:29 PM
(06-29-2015 12:11 PM)notavoter Wrote:  Great post Andy, I agree 100% Applause I don't care what that NonE person says about you Popcorn

Uh huh. And I spoze you have personal first hand knowledge that the NonE is in fact a person?

06-29-2015, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 07:43 PM by notavoter.)
(06-29-2015 05:29 PM)NonEntity Wrote:  Uh huh. And I spoze you have personal first hand knowledge that the NonE is in fact a person?

Probably a bipederectusgludiusmaximus
06-30-2015, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 03:49 AM by pigpot.)

Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment. Do not act on anything entered anywhere by the avatar known as pigpot.

All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
06-30-2015, 05:06 AM
At 2:00:48 in the debate Clint said:
Clint Wrote:Your anarchist thing is what's dangerous.
Facepalm

Clint knows that Marc's anarchist thing is that he advocates not having a ruler(s).
Conclusion: Clint thinks it would be dangerous for himself to not have a ruler.
Yet Clint insists that he's not a statist.
Slowly Walking Backwards
To want a ruler(s) and insist you're not a statist is delusional. What do I mean by delusional? a conception or image created by the imagination and having no objective reality.

At 2:00:48 Clint said:
Clint Wrote:You have every much the same power as police do to arrest anybody out there. That's the citizens arrest rules of every state say the same thing. You have just as much power to physically arrest anybody who is breaking a law.

Anybody obviously includes the men and women that call themselves government -- government agents. For example, you have the power to arrest a cop that is breaking the law. Maybe you see three cops breaking the law; you've hit the "jack pot"! You can arrest all three cops.

Unless your goal is suicide by cop, that would be monumentally dangerous. Trying to do a citizens arrest on a cop is not just your average kind of stupid... it's Homer Simpson stupid.

[Image: f623cffe1660ec8b3616d97a515ac92e.jpg]

Clint, after you've tried arresting a cop I'll come visit you in the hospital intensive care unit and read you some definitions and cite some legal codes. Why would I do that? Because you're too friggin attached/invested in your ego to acknowledge how most cops actually operate in the real world.

You should have done what most people do when they have a choice to attempt an arrest or document the event -- video record the cop and uploaded it to YouTube. Then, file a lawsuit against the cop so it can be dealt with in court.

99 times out of a hundred you'll lose in court. If it even goes to trial. But at least you won't be in the hospital fighting for your life.

When a traffic cop has pulled you over to the side of the road it is dangerous to confront the cop; telling him he's wrong and trying to explain to him/her how and why what he's doing absent any reasonable articulable suspicion that an individual's legal right is being violated and that there is an injury to the individual.

--&e