Marc joins Ian, Mark, and Julia on Free Talk Live to take Mike Dean to task on his preemptive, aggressive, ad hominem personal attack and expose his baseless accusations.
- Accusations versus comparisons.
- “Legal advice” versus sharing predictable experiences in court.
- Marc’s history of giving full-disclosure on the nature and intention of his show.
- What people choose to do with limited information is their responsibility.
- MWD’s willful neglect of the actions and behavior of the people that actually caused harm.
- MWD’s excessive inconsistency and plentiful ad hominem attacks.
- WMD’s admitted reason he failed/refused to conduct any common or professional courtesy: “so that when people search Marc’s name, they’ll have this other opinion.“
- Mike’s dodgy dismissal of REAL cases where felony drug possession charges have been dismissed in court by questioning the existence of required facts.
- So-called “guarantees” and “promises” of what will happen in court.
- Mike’s lack of ‘open-letter rage’ and personal attack against those who were responsible for bringing Jillian real harm and damages.
- Mike’s appeal to authority fallacy: he uses an attorney’s opinion as substitute for fact.
- The purpose of asking questions of facts and evidence in court.
- Exposing the inherent conflict of interest between the prosecutor and judge.
- HOW the court [doesn’t] respond to challenging questions.
- Buyer beware: not all self-proclaimed anarchists/libertarians actually have/use consistent principals.
For those, like Mike, who are too lazy (or intentionally disingenuous) to investigate the outcome that many people have been able to independently replicate by questioning the facts in an alleged “case,” such as the 14+ GB radio archive available, there is:
Adventures in the RGV (a scroll or two down on the right-hand side of the site)
or you can just refuse to look at the evidence if your sole objective is to achieve a malicious personal smear campaign in the face of readily available facts. Despite all the attacks, Marc is always willing to publicly confront critics on the three hour LIVE radio broadcast or arrange for discussion or debate on any other radio show of choice.
UPDATE [Dec 20, 2014]: We spent yet another show addressing the assertions of this particular critic once again.
And there’s another issue worth addressing about dishonest Mike. He is misleading people to believe that “a caller is facing 45 years in prison from taking Marc’s advice” [here and here]. The truth is “the caller” was facing that sentence before he even established contact with Marc based upon his alleged misuse and threats made involving a firearm in Flordia, something he (“the caller”) was very strangely uncomfortable and unwilling to elaborate about, even privately. Keep in mind of the infamous case where a woman in Florida who is facing 60 years in prison for firing a warning shot because of her aggressively advancing abusive husband, so keep that in perspective to “the caller’s” more serious multiple-felony charges levied against him. The fact is; Florida is very heavy-handed on misuse of firearms, but does Mike care to take this into consideration and disclose it to his audience? No, because he has an agenda to misdirect, discredit, and disrupt at the expense of any and all contradictory facts. So take Mike’s disgraceful fallacious defensive posturing with a grain of salt and know that he is totally incorrect with his assessment that Marc’s “legal-advice” has caused any of the potential sentence the defendant was facing.