Show Topics: Tickets, Tyrants, and Assessments -|- review of the first Jackalope Freedom Festival and reminder of the upcoming Libertopia Festival Oct 11-14 -|- prosecutor’s high conviction rates by use of intimidation, fear, and violence -|- cult-like behavior from bureaucrats -|- properly calling the judge out when they contradict their previously stated positions -|- proving the LAW is applicable with statutory offenses -|- alleging someone is violating a “statute” IS “submitting a legal opinion” which should be stricken from the record -|- how to proceed with a motion to dismiss during a motion’s hearing in court -|- avoiding making statements in court and looking for clarifications by asking questions -|- prosecutors and judges not verifying witness testimony AND establishing jurisdiction I.A.W. justiciability -|- petition for habeas corpus for Ademo not accepted by clerk.
- Adam from Arizona: standing and entering pleas.
- Keith from Auburn: civil disobedience by sharing the No STATE Project with law enforcement.
- Mary from Michigan: “case” update, firing court-appointed attorneys, jury nullification, avoiding signing implicating documents, and voir dire questions.
- Ted from Maine: arrested for for missing traffic hearing due to heart attack (yet another example of bureaucrats targeting society’s most vulnerable).
- Jay from Richmond: TSA debacle; no evidence, no witnesses, no case.
- Jason from Idaho: sister’s 1st time in court; cop not qualified to give legal opinions. Differences between autonomy and sovereignty.
- Ed from New York: 😎 child support complaint kicked out of court (congratulations!). When Ed factually questioned whether the code applies to him, the judge arbitrarily replied: “It just does.” Citing court rulings (opinions) of “no duty to protect” and what a “CITIZEN” is.
- James from Utah: request for a telephonic hearing generated from filing an appeal from a traffic-violation conviction.
- Non-compliance Chip: motion hearing Monday and sticking to the facts to keep them responsive and specific. Is there a REAL adversary?
I also played the latest installment of the Call-of-Shame: The Code is Applicable Because the Code Says So – More Nonsense From Legal Land. I’m no photoshop expert (duh), but in honor of Debby from the CoS, I made up the following:
Now I just have to learn how to animate it and make it turn around.