Show Topics: Tickets, Tyrants, and Assessments -|- #NSP #AiLL successes: Documentary Proof of Tickets and Assessments Kicked Out -|- Buffalo, New York workshop Nov. 3, 2012.
- Rick from Mississippi: child support disaster, damaging someone under the banner of “operation of law”.
- Leslie from Maryland: defending against a photo-radar ticket.
- John from N. California: defending against a parking ticket in L.A., demur showing there are no facts code applicable, judges refusing to take judicial notice is obstruction of justice- usually a felony.
- Mike from Idaho: Tax evasion prosecution part deux, Lori Hendrickson continues her attack with 28 witnesses who have no evidence the code is applicable and Mike believed he was required to pay taxes, complaints to the bar about malicious lawyers like Lori who knowingly attack people without any facts.
- Julian from Louisiana: court Monday for possession of a plant, preliminary hearing, put cops on stand “What facts do you rely on the code is applicable to me?”
- Bruce Sloan from New York: Parking ticket hearing in NY Tuesday, possible jail time for parking tickets.
- Mary from Michigan: 2 court dates this coming week, suspended license trial Thursday, motion hearing Friday, proper voir dire, opening statement, objecting when prosecutor claims to be ready to proceed when they have no evidence the code is applicable, pointing out being malicious is part of prosecutors’ job, absolute immunity given by former prosecutors called judges.
Below is the raw audio, Calvin will work his magic and repost. Most of the off-air comments are here. With all the calls, you see how even three hours is not enough time, so we have started just blowing through the commercial breaks. I’m doing this to get more talk into each show/podcast. I think we’d still run out of time if we were doing 4-5 hours.
I’m very happy more people are getting active and defending themselves against these psychopaths; so I want to be able to get as many people on the show as I can. But, we only have the three hours (4-7pm est) and we’re not always dealing with parking tickets. It’s hard to believe this show started at only an hour.
I will be putting together a complaint template we can use when people like Mike report to us about lawyers and judges who are hell bent on ruining our lives with no evidence of any wrongdoing. While it may not stop this psychopathic system, it can help bring attention to the problem. People working at a court in San Diego are probably going to talk about a judge or prosecutor getting complaints from Canada, England and Australia.
I’ll provide more details later about a call to a prosecutor I had yesterday from Idaho who I mentioned on the show. I just want to point out for now that despite having prosecuted people, this lawyer named Raphael Gonzales, admitted to never bringing evidence to a grand jury proving the code was applicable to those he accused of violating the code. He also admitted to never presenting any evidence the code was applicable in any trial where he was prosecutor. Think about that and all the people sitting in jail because of him.
Yet, despite all these agents and prosecutors who admit they have no facts proving the code is applicable, there are critics on the internets who think they know better. That I’m an idiot and whatnot for even questioning their sacred cow. There are two constants with these critics: 1) personal attacks and 2) no facts. Despite an open invitation to present facts their code is applicable, none have presented any facts, let alone call into the show and present the facts that have eluded so many agents and prosecutors.
Real honest investigation by those interested in truth will come to the same conclusion; there are no facts proving the code is applicable. It’s all about coercion and platitudes.