- People’s “feelings” vs the facts during litigation in a Tempe municipal court “case”.
- Marc’s response to recent criticism of his article: Complaints Against Lawyers, and the “idiot factor”.
- Addressing vague attorneys on the adversarial nature of their proceedings and whether their code is, in fact, applicable.
- Must-see video: Derrick J’s Victimless Crime Spree.
- No violation of applicable STATE law = no jurisdiction.
- Developing effective litigation skill and technique by understanding factual and legal applicability.
- Utilizing the AiLL Wiki.
- Lori Hendrickson trying to keep the transcript off-the-record for Mike’s appeal; why?
- Challenging the court’s jurisdiction as early as possible to stop judges from proceeding absent evidence of jurisdiction; which may be challenged at any point in the process.
- The belief that “the LAW” applies to everyone by default.
- Paul from Toronto: traffic ticket kicked out. Second ticket; won’t let Paul question cop in front of judge, court not adversarial. Prosecutor suggested Paul call the prosecutor’s manager.
- Pete from Montana: obstruction of police officer, resisting arrest for staying silent and the cops didn’t like Pete signing non-assumpsit on paperwork. Filed motion to dismiss.
- Dale from Washington: speeding ticket, no cause of action.
- Don from Philly: Throwing a curve-ball by “moving” the court to notice their own admissions. IRS prosecution, challenge at trial to throw a curve; not very effective and we don’t need to element of surprise because there is no evidence the code is applicable.
- Bruce Sloan from New York: $300 parking tickets in NY and perfecting the appeals process.
- Matt from Texas: arraignment in Austin night court: judge yells “you don’t ask questions; I asked questions” and then enters a plea on the defendant’s behalf and sets a trial date. Getting a recording of a proceeding for purposes of self-education.
- Neil from Maine: Neil wants to help with the problem in Maine regarding Carletta Bassano. Questioning why prosecutors will not disclose facts relied on to a defendant.
If I’ve presented anything on the show, book or website, it is always subject to public criticism. I have no problem with challenges and if I get something wrong, please call, comment on the site, skype or email me about it.
Do complaints give jurisdiction? I don’t advocate complaints because we are seeking protection, rather it is to bring attention to criminals and possibly affect their insurance. I don’t ask for anything to actually be done, I’m just pointing out immoral acts by lawyers and bringing attention to it. This way not only can I challenging certain fictions, but others living on other continents can also.
Please post your video/audio of court proceedings on the forum and wiki page.
This is the video mentioned on the show. It is well worth your time to watch and let friends know about it. Cops are not your friends and you should always keep your mouth shut. If you have to talk, just keep asking for their evidence the constitution and code are applicable.