Guest: Alex Knight III [Strike-the-Root.com, DailyAnarchist.com, SpeakLibertyNow.com, @facebook, and C4SS.org]. Alex joins us for some in-depth discussion on his latest, very active, articles: Government Denial; comparing alcohol addiction to government addiction, and A Kingdom of Lies; lifting the vial of institutionalized lies spearheaded by political power-mongers [politicians]. Also check out Alex’s newest book; Tales from Dark 7, featured by many great innovative distributors.
- Adventures in book publishing: 31 beta publications of Government Indicted will be available for purchase exclusively for Libertopia attendees.
- Marc’s vintage video’s from his old youtube channel and exclusive videos including the PorcFest 2010 edition of the NSP radio show.
- Using personal experience as a good source of perspective for writing, such as Alex’s article A Fine and Functioning Anarchy.
- Binge minarchism: the fringe holdout that some government [alcohol] is necessary for society [sobriety].
- Larken Rose’s latest video dispelling minarchism.
- Coping with the failed 1776 experiment and moving forward towards a more free society without the philosophical compromise.
- Overcoming emotional drivers to come to terms with the kingdom of lies systematically foisted upon society by those acting through the D.B.A. of the STATE.
- Developing an emotional appeal for voluntaryism/libertarianism to relate to the remainder of people who do not deal with sociopolitical examination on a rational basis.
- Marc’s currently unreleased CoS with a Washington STATE tax agent who openly admitted that he was backed in a corner when he couldn’t answer the question confirming if there was evidence that the client was actually within the STATE.
- Tax agents that are unable to cite policy for continuing without evidence to support their assertions, yet still want to continue their legal attack instead of staying the assessment.
- Fear-based attachments to statism rooted in social pressure and bowing to social acceptance/conformity using the rationalization “I’d rather be happy than be right.”
- Connecting with others on the common-ground that “none of us want to be arbitrarily aggressed against” to build an objective conversation criticizing statism.
- Emotional inspiration and motivation from the many freedom activists like Ian Freeman, Derrick J, and 4409.
- Establishing an emotional connection with bureaucrats by asking them “if I did business in the same manner as you by forcing the entire community to pay me, would you consider me a criminal?”
- Getting to the point of ostracism of statist bureaucrats.
- Breaking through the emotional-logical barrier to end the cycle of replacing one brand of government/violence/alcohol with another brand of government/violence/alcohol.
- Marc’s plan on producing a new video about attorneys who conflate questions of evidence as a “frivolous argument.”
- Objecting to a witness [the cop] being put on the stand to testify when they do not have personal firsthand knowledge of evidence that the codes and constitution actually apply.
- Freedom of information through the lens of Kopimism.
- Full-spectrum mass surveillance and the new criminal act of committing journalism.
- STATE persecution for truth-telling while no prosecution of clear war crimes nor perjury charges for government employees blatantly lying before congress.
- Bruce from CA: how do we emotionally connect with statists to help them understand that government products and services could be provided voluntarily? How do we persuade people against creating a new government in the absence of government? Procedure for contesting a parking violation, and preparing for & countering the predictable “no merit” response from the judge and/or prosecutor.
- James from TX: behaviorally-bipolar cop aggressively issues a seat-belt ticket and then politely sends James on his way, what rules of evidence are applicable in a traffic court hearing, procedure for properly filing paperwork with the court, and the judge claims the defendant has to enter a plea to discover the burden of proof of the charges.
- Johnny from TX: discovery is not a request; its a motion that has to be granted and has to be presented at least 10 days before pretrial conference.
- Armando from TX: adventures in sharing the concepts of voluntaryism, making mathematical representations demonstrating how there are no STATEs nor CITIZENs, aspiring bureaucrats struggling with their denial of the facts and their inconsistencies of reality, and Sam’s journey through voluntaryism.
- Jay from MA: living unregistered with the STATE, and challenging freedom-to-travel restrictions and violations by asking whether there is any evidence that the code applies.
- Liberty (re)Defined by Doug Stanhope, mastered and uploaded by FreeTheAgora. *Warning: explicit content.
- Intro Track: Wrathchild by Iron Maiden.
- Outtro Track: Wake Up by Rage Against The Machine.
- Ron Paul supports Snowden and Manning in Larry King interview by RT America.
- Peace News Now with Derrick J.
- The Liberty Beat with John Bush.
- The Police Accountability Report by Copblock.org with Darryl W. Perry.
- Free Speech Radio News Headlines by FSRN.org.