Guests: Sean and Keith from Canada & Dan from AZ.
- Sean’s AiLL as part of the intercontinental NSP Traffic Study.
- The addition of raising the fraudulent nature of an injusticaible case or controversy.
- The differences between the Canadian judicial framework compared to other country’s.
- Simply questioning the evidence conflated as “arguing constitutionality” by deceptive bureaucrats and attorneys.
- The nature of adversarial proceedings.
Below is the stay letter Sean received from the prosecution. Again, Sean stuck to challenging the prosecutor’s assertion there was jurisdiction and the laws applied, offering to pay the fine if there was evidence. Of course, there is no evidence the laws apply. There are opinions, assertions and arguments the laws apply, but no actual evidence. Call the No State Project if you disagree and can do what yet another prosecutor could not do.
Congrats Sean and thanks for participating in the study and providing this evidence.