- Marc’s inspiration to purchase some fine Norwegian Jarlsberg cheese and first-world culinary problems.
- Feedback from Government: Indicted and Adventures in Legal Land.
- JT’s recent adventure from the lion’s den/city hall.
- The double-standard of government criminality and victimization.
- “Turtles-all-the-way-down” cascading opinion syndrome [C.O.S.].
- “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.” –Winston Churchhill
- The growing popularity of consistency of principals amongst the general public.
- Michael King’s authoritarian statement; “I don’t need evidence, I have a statute!”
- Using the cause of a problem [government/the STATE] as part of the solution [government/the STATE]: “reification is one helluva drug.”
- NSP radio show/podcast replayed as “NSP Reloaded,” preceding the “NSP: UK Edition,” both produced by Vin James, on AwakeRadio.co.uk.
- A BIG THANKS to all the affiliates carrying the No STATE Project radio show and all of the broadcasters who air the show during the week.
- Getting some evidentiary questions before UK city council members to add to the Same ‘ol Lie World Tour. #SoLWT
- The cross-application of using questions of evidence to prove jurisdiction no matter the degree or location of the charges.
- Upcoming NSP shows focusing on deciphering and countering common logical fallacies used by attorneys and bureaucrats in court.
- Some of the goals of the Same ‘ol Lie World Tour project.
- Bruce Washburn is the rare exception where a bureaucrat doesn’t toe the “jurisdiction because of geography or because we say so” lines.
- The STATE-department two-step from Aussie bureaucrats.
- You run the risk of “losing your audience” when you use a less obvious and familiar line of questioning in an open court. [The courtroom audience can be a persuasive tool/instrument in exercising effective damage control favorably.]
- Broadcasting the No STATE Project radio show on pirate radio, like our newest affiliate Voluncast.us that live-streams the NSP radio show and Free Talk Live right after!
- Object when the judge asks if the defendant is “ready to proceed” on the grounds that the prosecution has not specified particular evidence in question.
- The latest from the infamous ticket-fixer psychopath; Rex Stacey.
- Making assertive objections every step along the way.
- Post-broadcast role-play session today hosted on Vin James’ “NSP UK Court Role-play Group” skype channel. <-must have Skype installed to follow the Skyper link.
- You should not be entering a trial until jurisdiction has be validated.
- Objecting to the witness’ lack of personal first hand knowledge to show that the constitution and laws apply, especially during the voir dire proceeding.
- Asking “how do you know that’s true?” in response to some these bureaucratic psychopath’s assertions.
- The use of government services [social security, disability, or use of the courts for dispute resolution] may make it difficult for a defendant to question the evidence to prove the constitution and laws apply if you are receiving contractual services through them already.
- “Oops moments” from inept bureaucrats.
- The small amount of court activism that would #overwhelmthesystem.
- Vin James from England: return to normal operations from a brief break due to the usual techno-activist/crypto-anarchist tech-issues <> review of Government: Indicted after a first full read <> publicly calling out bureaucratic logical fallacies and brute force <> examining the cognitive dissonance, social conformity, and obedience-complex of the general public <> the Dunning–Kruger effect amongst decadent modern authoritarians <> attorneys deceptively conflating opinion for fact <> determining an abuse of process case by the courts failure to produce the evidence its required to have before filing a complaint with the court and the court’s failure to presume innocence <> and baby-stepping the logical process and questions while engaging attorneys or navigating the courts.
- Jamie from MN: preparing for trial and requesting media reps <> motions to dismiss are already filed with the courts, but not yet ruled on <> and role-playing to familiarize yourself with dishonest attorney’s deceptive methods and tactics.
- Tim from CA: confirming the notion that you legally, by order of statute, “do not need a driver’s license to travel” <> and enduring harassment from Stockton PD.
- Mike from TX: fine tuning court procedure <> calling-out misconduct in the courtroom <> and how to get plugged into the NSP chat role-play.
Editor’s note: the last audio file is the NSP court-prep/role-play online workshop with Jamie, and others from the NSP skype chat, that took place after the show. You can initiate you own online workshop any day, any time as long as you can muster at least 2-3 other participants, just always remember to K.I.S.S. (keep it simply scientific).