A very aggressive YouTuber, ICBMCatcher, seems to be on a mission to put me out of business, he’s been posting a long copy and paste warning all over my channel. So I invited him on a live broadcast, but he never showed up. I’m not surprised, my critics don’t want to confront me on real time, they just want to accuse me of being a scammer without having to actually prove it.
For all those who think I’m a scammer, there’s four hours of live broadcasts every week. You can call-in at (218) 632-9399, the code is 2020, or you can also Skype me to join the show.
- Apologies for the disruption in the NSP Skype group-chat, we have cleared some of those users to make the chat a little more productive towards the objectives of effective damage-control.
- A big thanks to all those donating to support the production here on the website and for the broadcasts!
- Responding to pseudo-critic ICBMCatcher‘s incessant, logical fallacy ridden copy–paste comments to Marc’s YouTube videos stating that holding the prosecution to their burden-of-proof “never works” contrary to the mountain of evidence here on the website.
- “Fairness dictates that no one may argue without evidence and a competent witness.”
- For those who think evidence to prove jurisdiction is “strictly a theoretical issue of law” see chief justice Scott Bales who never made any such silly claim.
- The ethics of veganism and some exceptions.
- Vox et praeterea nihil: voice and nothing more.
- Shahid from MO: arrested a year and a half ago for traveling without permission, charges are “no driver’s license, no tags, no insurance, and resisting arrest” <> railroaded though the proceedings and denied an appeal; how can I get the judgement vacated or a petition for writ of prohibition? <> and convicted using Eddie Craig‘s material.
- Cory from CA: continuing his call from last week about his “no proof of registration” ticket <> is it a advantage or disadvantage to appear in a small-town courthouse? <> is registration fraud really a misdemeanor? <> the probability of the cop driving a few hours to make multiple traffic hearings <> should I question the cop on what evidence he has before the hearings? <> and what is a motion in limine?
- Jay from TX: finally got a hold of somebody at the tax assessor’s office <> potential Call-of-Shame where the agent goes right into the state-department two-step <> talking directly to Ron Wright‘s office where circular logic, among other logical fallacies, was deployed to counter the questions of evidence <> setting another time to call the tax assessor’s office to get some more questions in about what evidence to prove their laws apply <> and joining the NSP Skype group-chat.
- Chris from OK: is it morally wrong to subject children to the unnecessary risk of death or injury? <> and makes an inaccurate analogy of not eating meat with traveling in cars with children.