- Reviewing the topic of jurisdiction, and how & why it doesn’t apply.
- Lump-classifying their constitutions, laws, bylaws, statutes, rules, codes, ordinances, ect.: it’s all public relations.
- Distinguishing between authority figures by way of evidence and proofs (academic authorities) and others by violence and logical fallacies (bureaucratic authorities).
- The ground rules for all welcome dissent on the No STATE Project broadcast: no verbal profanities, no insults in response to a question.
- Which of Marc’s position(s) can ICBMCatcher validly criticize as BS: 1)
there is no evidence to prove the laws apply, (and, conversely; there are ways to prove that rules do apply in the form of contracts) 2) Marc is a word-mincer (okay, maybe on a few exceptional cases), 3) Marc can never concede a fraction-of-a-point on any position, (Marc was set straight by Eyal about being inconsistent as an anarchist by not living vegan), 4) there is a lack of evidence to establish “states” and “citizens“, 5) Marc is not helping people and ripping people off, 6) Marc is operating on a false premise, 7) they base their jurisdiction on your physical location, 8) lack of a documented record to support a 70%+ success-rate in traffic court, 9) your work is never going to amount to anything, and 10) what you say is purely theoretical.
- How can you call someone a “scammer” and “snake-oil salesman” without the inference of dishonesty?
- “It sounds like a complement, but really it’s an insult.”
- ICBMCatcher repeatedly engages in reification when trying to prove the laws do apply, then projects his logical fallacies back towards Marc accusing him of making arguments out of theoreticals.
- People appear for court because they are compelled to, not because they are following-up on a voluntary invitation.
- How can you have reciprocal obligations of allegiance and protection when everyone is forced to pay?
- Even though you may successfully execute effective damage-control, that is not a win because you have irrecoverably lost your time and money at the very least.
- There is no evidence to prove the constitution applies to anybody.
- People who force people to pay them involuntarily are textbook crooks and criminals.
- Like veganism; the No STATE Project audience and anarchy media are steadily growing.
- People are detoured from achieving personal autonomy because of social conditioning and fear.
- Parents are stewards of the offspring they brought into this world until they are able to support themselves.
- Dorthy from AZ: update on her courtroom fraud case <> requested a new trial on the basis of the prosecuting attorney’s malicious prosecution <> she was denied access to notification deadline entries <> filing complaints detailing the prosecutor’s and judge’s many counts of misconduct <> and is it a violation of due-process for a judge to make a ruling on a motion without having a trial?
- ICBMCatcher from YouTube: “the laws are an idea, how can you prove an idea?” <> “there is no evidence that any law applies to anyone ever because the law is noting but a concept” <> argumentum ad baculum, straw-man, argumentum ad populum, oh my! <> calling someone a “snake-oil salesman” is not derogatory <> “you are acknowledging their jurisdiction just by walking through those doors” <> the law applies because you “avail yourself to the benefits of the constitution” <> “the law doesn’t apply to you, the law will be applied to you” <> “you agree to the constitution because you stay here and don’t leave” <> “I’m only forced if I don’t refuse” (watch your drinks ladies) <> “the fact that the cops show up is evidence that the laws apply” <> why don’t you post a win-to-loss record? <> “[Marc] has achieved ‘some level‘ of effectiveness” <> and <shocker>believes there should be a [violent] ruling class</shocker>.
- John from CA: thanks for the inspirational, enduring work <> no one is willing to fight against the government for the shear force and resources they’re up against <> roadside adventures of traveling without permission and documentation <> initially arrested for kidnapping, charges later amended <> tortured and beaten before pretrial and bonding-out <> what motions should I file and how should I proceed at this point? <> setting a preliminary hearing to determine probable cause <> the public defender kept asserting herself as counsel when the defendant was trying to act pro-se <> do they have personal jurisdiction over me because I signed for my bail? <> avoiding further victimization <> and congratulations on the fruits of your labor.
- The Infamous Witt from AZ: is offended that Marc wrongfully classifies him as a critic, then affirms some of the unsupported conclusions and criticisms of ICBMCatcher <> bored and offended by ICBMCatcher‘s heavy use of logical fallacies and too many poorly argued points <> can one be an anarchist and simultaneously accept “render unto Ceaser“? <> does not believe that anarchism comports with Christianity <> fed-up with “Free Talk Lies” <> claims the STATE existed before we were born <> when did you stop becoming your parent’s biological prisoner? <> most people accept varying forms of esoteric operating assumptions <> and the myriad of problems with Darryl Perry and his less-than-honorable associates.