- What “anarchy” means and what it actually looks like.
- Dissent Welcome – Prove States/Citizens/Governments Actually Exist.
- Living as morally consistent as possible, ridding oneself of egregious double-standards.
- Living in accordance with the non-aggression principal, but not the non-self-defense principal.
- There is no valid argument for statism that is compliant with “do no harm.”
- Contemporary examples of societies without a ruling class: The Anarchist Republic of Cospaia.
- Recognizing and calling-out the logical fallacy of moving the goalpost.
- Following a chain of causation using the but for principal.
- Every case if fact specific.
- Understanding that legal citations are not evidence.
- The primary objective of effective damage-control via Socratic questioning is to expose people calling themselves government as the criminal organizations they are.
- Understanding the concept and consequences of the burden-of-proof and who bears it.
- The effectiveness of pointing out contradictions and asking clarifying questions as part of your legal defensive strategy.
- The logical contortions that bureaucrats use to evade answering questions that expose that they don’t have the evidence to support their assertions and substantiate their charges.
- Saying a written instrument applies to somebody is not a “philosophical statement.”
Editor’s Note: included is the Wednesday broadcast that has been modified from the original to splice-in the recent Call-of-Shame that Marc is walking us through.