Show topics: Damage control; Government: Indicted is finally here; Paul in Toronto has another ticket kicked out; epic call of shame with tax attorney from Missouri dept. of revenue; church analogy; former prosecutor going to jail for withholding evidence and convicting an innocent man; finally jail for one of these vile creatures;
Thank to John in Minnesota, we’re going to have more video, including video from the live broadcast of the No State Project. The below video has the first three segments of the show. I again discuss damage control, so there is an easy to find record of it being discussed. Bureaucrats cause damage, it’s what they do. When they attack you, you will be damaged. Damage control is about defending ourselves to limit the amount of damage they intend on causing.
We do this by not accepting sacred cows, by challenging the flood of lies they will spew. We ask for the facts, stop the reification process and show there’s no evidence against us. It’s about standing up for ourselves by challenging the prosecutor’s burden of proof, not getting into the fetal position and placating the judge with the “please, anything to avoid jail” whimper so many people advise.
Government: Indicted is finally here, I have a proof in the video. I am taking orders, you can use the paypal donation button. In the “US” the book is $25 including shipping, Canada is $30 due to the doubling of postage last year. Shipping for orders outside North America at this time is pretty high and I should have distribution from England soon. Please contact me first about shipping.
- Mike in Texas: church analogy-similarity of religious boundaries and political;
- Laura in Phoenix: ticket in Phoenix;
- Jay in Richmond: motion to dismiss for order to show cause for not complying with jury summons;
- Harry in Brooklyn: NY tax psychos suspend driver’s license for unpaid income tax demands;
- Paul in NYC: working without withholding for the IRS;
- Rich in New Jersey: another ticket dismissed, asked judge who he represents, judge flips out but doesn’t have Rich thrown in jail;
- Jace in Salt Lake City: ticket in New York; motion to dismiss;
This video has the first three segments of the No State Project, the rest of the show will be posted soon.