- Michael’s back-story leading to his discovery of government corruption in legal-land.
- Private criminal prosecutions.
- Stitched-up in Stevenage (framed).
- Michael Doherty from England: high level pedophile rings protected by government officials, Franklin and Dutroux affairs, Independent Police Complaint Commission, matters of serious police corruption, managed police investigation, Mike’s complaint/information accepted by magistrate’s court, crown solicitor intervenes to dismiss complaint against police, judicial review, Campaign for Justice, using false prosecution to discredit Mike.
- Vin from London: foreclosure Wednesday.
- Bo from Austin: DUI dropped, prosecutor doesn’t have to prove law applies, presence within state, Bo disagreed and pressed for the facts, prosecutor drops complaint, why do prosecutors believe they don’t have to prove such elements? Because the judges don’t hold them to their burden of proof.
- Carlos from Atlanta: judge recused himself in anger, couldn’t give fair trial.
The “State of Texas” is apparently a woman. Congrats to Bo for standing up to the psychopaths and getting the complaints withdrawn and kicked out. I thank Bo for sending me the documentary evidence below:
I’ve never seen this before, a “state” described in a legal document as “her”, at least I’ve never seen it these parts. I’m sure there will be critics who will marginalize this claiming this is no evidence it had anything to do with Bo’s paperwork and challenges to evidence. Such criticism lacks evidence, it’s pure speculation.
The evidence we do have is Bo challenging the prosecutor on the facts and the prosecutor failing to have any. The prosecutor claimed he didn’t need to prove the code applied. While this is circumstantial evidence regarding why the prosecutor withdrew, it is very strong evidence. Evidence the critics don’t have, all they have is speculation.