- The long history of broad and targeted domestic spying within the growing totalitarian surveillance-STATE.
- Edward Snowden’s, Thomas Drake’s and William Binney’s testimony about the F.W.A. of the anti-freedom warrant-less domestic spying and data mining.
- Avoid statist tainted, proprietary mal
software by seeking freeware/open-source alternatives.
- Visit a true agorist, Bill with Twin Mountain Country Store, on your way to PorcFest X.
- Critics and bureaucrats who believe jurisdiction does not have to be proven with evidence, only circular reasoning: “the law applies because it’s the law.”
- “Laws are just excuses to kill us.”
- The legendary Jeff Healey.
- Marc’s response to a veiled bureaucratic threat; “how do the laws of Maryland apply to anyone in Arizona?”
- “Jurisdiction, once challenged, must be proven by competent proof/evidence.”
- Statist conformist gang-rape.
- Marc’s experience with a judge that makes rulings without considering pending motions.
- Canadian Bureaucrat Proceeding Absent Evidence of Jurisdiction.
- Using, or accepting the benefits of, the court deflates the defensive angle of applicability of the code.
- Writing an order to show cause when the courts don’t allow for notice and opportunity to be heard, which is a serious due process violation.
- Come join Marc at Sonny Landreth at the Rhythm Room on July 26th.
- Authoritarian’s use of an appeal to emotion to maintain and exercise control.
- Making decisions on the basis of right and wrong as opposed to legal and illegal.
- Complaining to the mafia boss about problems with mafia services.
- Taking compulsory support out of “government” and voluntarily choosing what services that are valuable to you and your neighbors.
- Lysander Spooner’s masterpiece “No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority.”
- Getting to a voluntary society by reversing the mentality that has kept us enslaved; blindly conforming to arbitrary authority.
- Being the head of a department does not simply constitute as evidence.
- The need for activists to challenge bureaucrats strictly on their lack of evidence.
- The facts will tell the story, unless there are no facts; then there’s no story for the court to hear.
- UPDATES ON BILL’S CASE:
- Do you really need a third hearing when there was never any evidence of jurisdiction all along?
- NHES attorney: “I don’t believe such evidence [of jurisdiction] exists.”
- Communicating effectively enough to get a prosecutor to back off their erroneous, baseless assertions.
- Prosecutor wants to ignore the lack of evidence so bad he uses the desperate excuse that the transcription wasn’t made by a supreme court stenographer.
- Why should Bill have to do anything further when the prosecution has no evidence now?
- Chris from TX: due process violations in family court, judge says its “her prerogative” to deny a motion without even reading it, filing charges of “aggravated perjury” with the Attorney General, notice and opportunity to defend the foundation of due process, filing a bill of review for lack of personal jurisdiction, and filing a notice of assignment to obtain a copy of a transcript.
- Patricia from Manchester, NH: almost same issue Chris has, not notified of a divorce decree modification and lawyers want to put her in jail, the risk of being jailed for challenging the family court system, and IRS seizure of spouse’s tax return.
- Scott from Long Island, NY: what rational basis do you have to use aggression to provide services?, “getting out” of a real crime, legitimizing mass extortion via government, the legitimate use of STATE courts, the web of corruption within the STATE that has made itself immune from accountability, and a case update.
- Armando from TX: Success Story: credit card complaint dismissed with prejudice for bad faith on part of the plaintiff [more details below], filing misconduct charges against aggressive bureaucrats.
- Doug from GA: warrant issued based on Doug not appearing at a hearing he was not notified about, public defender ignoring defendant’s requests, and contacting Marc to figure out how to proceed.
Below is a short video about Armando’s win in a Texas court, the dismissal is here:
I helped Armando with the motions and made a call to the law firm. Michael Scott was not available, so we spoke with two other lawyers. Neither were able to provide any evidence proving jurisdiction and refused to withdraw their complaint.
We put together another motion to dismiss for lack of evidence proving jurisdiction, no cause of action and misconduct. The assigned judge granted the motion.
Congrats to Armando and thanks for sending this evidence. It shows you don’t need to get a lawyer to defeat these credit card companies and their dishonest lawyers.
- The Onion Week in Review by TheOnion.com.
- Intro Track: My Prerogative by Bobby Brown.
- Outtro Track: Wake Up by Rage Against The Machine.
- The Liberty Beat with John Bush.
- Peace News Now with Derrick J.
- The Freedom Minute by Free Press Publications with Darryl W. Perry.
- Glen Greenwald’s interview with NSA Whistle-blower Edward Snowden by Journeyman Pictures.
- The Police Accountability Report by Copblock.org with Darryl W. Perry.